Available players released from other teams

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Captain_Quint said:

When does WattWatch2021 officially start? 

10 years ago:wub:

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I heard he likes to hunt deers 👀

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Like with his bare hands?

1 hour ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

He figure four leg locks them.

image.thumb.png.d69a9db1a0acf40fde71a2f43c636389.png

Oh, hey JJ, catch me if you can:wub::flirt:

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 9

7 hours ago, Process said:

I'm fine with moving on from brown but if we do I prefer we replace him with a young guy. 1st or 2nd round pick.

Not gonna happen.  Invested big in Diggs.  Other more pressing needs.  Even if Milano was re-signed, I’d go for another LB in the draft.  Need better depth with Milano injury history and maybe do a little rotating.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I don't get why so many are down on Brown.  He was great in 2019 and played well before the injury.  Of course he didn't get as many yards/catches cuz we added Diggs.  You gotta have more than 1 stud WR in a passing offense and you need depth.  No guarantee Diggs doesn't get injured next year.  Would really hate to see us run him off.

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 3

On 2/11/2021 at 5:49 PM, cba fan said:

could restructure Brown instead for about same cap hit.

I don’t think they would restructure Brown as you’re just kicking the can down the road.  With his injuries this year (I said this year not injury prone as that is not true if you look at his whole career), and subpar performance post injury, he probably would accept a pay cut.  No necessarily the minimum, but a hit.  

Just one man’s opinion and could be wrong.

14 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Like with his bare hands?

Mosquitos don’t bite him out of respect.  The most interesting man in the world.

Stay thirsty my friend!

7 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

JJ Watt would be incredible. Should be a reasonable contract, could have a bounce back year and completely outplay his contract. Jadeveon Clowney on a team friendly deal would be a good move as well. Give me both of them!

Now that we don’t have to trade, yes on Clowney, amd heck no on Clowney.  He did nothing this year and has never lived up to his draft position.  

• Agree 1