Bills injuries: any news or updates on off-season surgeries or procedures?

We know that Cody Ford had surgery after he went on season-ending IR with a torn meniscus at the end of November

We know that Zach Moss had a "tightrope procedure" (surgery for a high ankle sprain) mid-January after he injured it during the Colts game.

In his post- AFC Championship game blog, Banged up Bills notes:

Beasley’s fibular fracture is only the first layer of the onion that will reveal all the injuries various players played through this season. I would expect we see an onslaught of surgeries following the exit physicals this week. 

Does anyone know of any additional surgeries Bills players have undergone this off-season?  Seems like he's right, normally we see a bunch of players posting pics of themselves recovering from one or another off-season surgery. 

It's only been 2 1/2 weeks since our last game, should we expect more after the players have had a month to let swelling go down and get a second opinion?

Because of being investigated after Jerry Hughes posted about off-season ligament surgery in his wrist, do you think the Bills may have recommended to players that they not post such pictures to their SM?

Or did everybody else just get through the season and not need surgery?

I’ve not heard anything about post season surgeries for our guys, the rumor mill may have been closed down, in that “maybe” McDermott did insist on keeping this information in house???? Don’t know for certain but it sounds likely to me.

Go Bills!!!

25 minutes ago, TheBeaneBandit said:

All I know is if Ford needs surgery he best have already had it so he can put in a full offseason. Dude needs to step up big time this year! I mean, he went on IR in November!

I guess this answers the question of "Does anyone actually read the OP" since it's in the first sentence....

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I guess this answers the question of "Does anyone actually read the OP" since it's in the first sentence....

Lol sorry I read it really really fast like Winston Wolf. I was in a rush when I read it earlier but yeah, here's hoping Fords already on his own offseason training program!

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

I’ve not heard anything about post season surgeries for our guys, the rumor mill may have been closed down, in that “maybe” McDermott did insist on keeping this information in house???? Don’t know for certain but it sounds likely to me.

Go Bills!!!

Yeah, that's the question: are the Bills medical staff and players 2nd opinions still sorting it out since we only played our last game 2.5 weeks ago?  are they keeping it quiet?  or, did our guys just all finish the season with injuries that didn't need surgery, as apparently Beasley and Allen and Diggs managed?

There are pictures on Christian Wade's Instagram account vacationing on Punta Cana, some with John Brown in them, so Brown is enjoying some sun and fun and not tucked up in a clinic somewhere.

On 2/12/2021 at 12:46 AM, Beast said:

Sean McDermott will be resting his palms for two to four months after excessive clapping throughout the season. Doctors anticipate surgery will be needed at the end of his career.

Clappal tunnel syndrome?

• Haha (+1) 2

On 2/11/2021 at 7:46 PM, Beast said:

Sean McDermott will be resting his palms for two to four months after excessive clapping throughout the season. Doctors anticipate surgery will be needed at the end of his career.

It will give cheap shot artists to rest their 2 typing fingers.

Amputation is preferred solution to this issue.

Some are just unhappy Rex was replaced.