Most of Brady's Super Bowl wins came when he was 37+

TheFunPolice

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There was a guy on BBMB about 7-8 years ago that guaranteed Brady is done and will never win a Super Bowl again.  The thread he created ended up like 500 pages long because he was arguing angrily with anyone who disagreed.  I mean he replied to everyone who didn’t agree.

who was it?

1 minute ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Remember the Thrasher77 dude. Not sure if it was him but that dude was ALWAYS hella angry

i do now!  that was some deep seeded anger.  he was almost as good as byrdman31 who beat down the baby mama's boyfriend because he put his son in a brady jersey.

Just now, teef said:

i do now!  that was some deep seeded anger.  he was almost as good as byrdman31 who beat down the baby mama's boyfriend because he put his son in a brady jersey.

Lol, yeah really. I membah when he was telling other posters he wanted to kill them. Said he was gona find em, decapitate em and drink the throat drippings. Dude needed some serious help.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Cool Stat, which Brady was always an intelligence QB vs. Physical anyways so it's not that surprising. 

I didn't realize that though. 

I think the thing that it has shown is the way Brady takes care of himself has led to a much lesser dropoff than otherwise would have been expected by other QBs that don't take such good care of themselves.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

4 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Lol, yeah really. I membah when he was telling other posters he wanted to kill them. Said he was gona find em, decapitate em and drink the throat drippings. Dude needed some serious help.

Don't know if you remember that particular comment, but if not it's probably because it didn't stay long. Lol, was deleted within less than a minute and he was gone after that.

1 hour ago, teef said:

i'd make an asian joke, but i get yelled at for those.

The only thing I remember about him was he had him and his fiancée in his profile pic at Niagara Falls.  He wore glasses and had light brown hair.  He was fully clothed but I suspect a bit of a dad bod.

Caucasian, looked to be about 5”8-5”11 and 170-195 lbs.  

14 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

So what you are telling me is Josh Allen will have more rings (12) by age 37 than Brady (3)? 😏

Super Bowl 56 2022 age 25 - ring 1

Super Bowl 57 2023 age 26 - ring 2

Super Bowl 58 2024 age 27 - ring 3

Super Bowl 59 2025 age 28 - ring 4
Super Bowl 60 2026 age 29 - ring 5

Super Bowl 61 2027 age 30 - ring 6

Super Bowl 62 2028 age 31 - ring 7

Super Bowl 63 2029 age 32 - ring 8

Super Bowl 64 2030 age 33 - ring 9

Super Bowl 65 2031 age 34 - ring 10

Super Bowl 66 2032 age 35 - ring 11

Super Bowl 67 2033 age 36 - ring 12

I’d be ok with 8, not greedy

I'm so glad he's out of the division.  

Almost 20 years.  We were the fans of a team that had to be in the same division as the clear GOAT for that long.  The Bills were poorly run during that time, but would it have mattered if we were well run?  

I'll appreciate what he's accomplished one of these days.

I've realized over the past few days that it's the Patriots who I hate more than Brady. This season the Bucs travel to NE in what you know will be a prime time game. I'm not 100% sure how I'll feel, but I think I'll want to see the Bucs drop 50 on the Pats and Belichick while their home fans cheer for the Bucs.

It's fun to see someone play this well at that age, although I don't want him to win nor do I cheer for him.

Still, he is proof that you CAN play into your 40's as a QB if you have the dedication and get a little lucky with injuries. Not many are that laser focused for that long. 

A lot of guys win a ring, try for another, but are rich, have a title, and happy. They aren't going to put themselves through what it takes for that many years. I'm not even sure Big Ben exercises anymore. 

On the other hand, Brady looks at his 7 rings and sees 13 failed seasons. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

You just don't understand the warrior spirit.  

16 hours ago, Southern_Bills said:

Cool Stat, which Brady was always an intelligence QB vs. Physical anyways so it's not that surprising. 

I didn't realize that though. 

All good QBs are intelligence quarterbacks! 

Some of those are more athletically talented than others.

2 hours ago, Big Turk said:

I think the thing that it has shown is the way Brady takes care of himself has led to a much lesser dropoff than otherwise would have been expected by other QBs that don't take such good care of themselves.

Just a hunch but I think Ben's 2021 season is going to be like the last one Peyton had.