Mcshay Mock has Najee Harris to Buffalo

1) Zevan Collins

2) Javonte Williams

I think Williams is just about as good a pro prospect as Harris. In fact his running style might even be better for the next level.  i don’t know that Harris’s sometimes upright style translates as well and I don’t see him highjumping NFL defenders. 

I also dont see the Bills using their first pick on a RB. They may not even draft one at all.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 2

4 minutes ago, Ray Finkel said:

Hope he can play edge, linebacker, corner and interior line.

So you'd rather reach for the 4th or 5th best edge, LB, or CB instead of picking the BPA and one of the top RBs?

Dont get me wrong, I'd love to be able to fill a defensive hole there. But it's not like our RBs are set at all either, and we have a shot at one of the best in the draft.

• Like (+1) 10
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

this seems like a lazy take. bills couldnt run. has to be the back! couldnt be the line or scheme. cover one did a good anaylisis and do to the constant shift in o line theres somthing our coaches just didn't like. it would be great to get a upgrade at any position but i dont see rb as a top need unless it bpa

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

this seems like a lazy take. bills couldnt run. has to be the back! couldnt be the line or scheme. cover one did a good anaylisis and do to the constant shift in o line theres somthing our coaches just didn't like. it would be great to get a upgrade at any position but i dont see it rb as a top need unless it bpa

It's BPA at a position that could use an upgrade. We ran fine during the year when Moss was around, but once he went down we had nothing. Get some better talent there at a good value spot in the draft.

20 minutes ago, gotme365 said:

That would be an awful pick especially since they drafted RBs the last 2 years. It’s not a smart investment 

I mean it's definitely tempting we're right at the spot where you draft a 1st round RB but I also remember us being much more confident about the position just last year. I think there is more that went into this down running year than we need better RBs and I wouldn't be surprised if we went OL here.

23 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

1) Zevan Collins

2) Javonte Williams

I think Williams is just about as good a pro prospect as Harris. In fact his running style might even be better for the next level.  i don’t know that Harris’s sometimes upright style translates as well and I don’t see him highjumping NFL defenders. 

I also dont see the Bills using their first pick on a RB. They may not even draft one at all.

I’m with you regarding williams, I just don’t think he’ll be available at the end of the 2nd.  We’d be very lucky for that to happen 

Just now, Bangarang said:

Mock drafts in February? Yawn

No doubt.  We should be talking about Mahomes

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

I wouldn't be disappointed. I also wouldn't be disappointed with edge rusher or O lineman. Mocks are fun at this stage but we need to see what they do in FA really, that'll help us see where they might go round 1

Agreed.  While I think we should probably draft a pass rusher, I love the player and wouldn’t be disappointed.  Harris is a stud and great as a receiver.  He’s a matchup problem for DBs when teams go nickel and dime and should be can adept at getting the 4h and 1-3s.  He might not have the long term sustainability of a great pass rusher, but he’d be a great addition to out run game.  I’d hope we could find a way to trade Moss if we made this pick 

5 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Trade Moss? Nah. Trade Singletary if Harris is the pick. Although I highly doubt he is.

if we’re going to draft a Rb in rd 1, I’d prefer to get a draft pick in return for one of our previous 3rd rd picks.  I don’t think we’d get anything for Motor.  Would you trade for him?  Might be able to get a 4-6th for Moss.  I think we’d only be able to get a 7th for singletary, if we were lucky.