TB12 method goes off the rails

YoloinOhio

Aside from the funny videos....TB12 diet is based on interesting (but scientifially unproven) concepts suggested by Dr Gundy.

I cannot find--and I've tried--a scientifically valid study re Gundy's anti-lectin theory of nutrition.

Maybe it just makes you weak, weak, weak vis a vis alcohol.

Speaking of which, we should push BillFan Diet™, which combines hearty doses of alcohol with preternatural levels of angst.

Character building.

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

If he's stumbling around like that,  Gronk can't be too far away.....

3 hours ago, BillsPride12 said:

Bradys not walking like that from alcohol... Gronk was right behind him, in a bathroom stall and he's giving you an idea of where the Lombardi was if you just watch the end of the video...

Edited by Sherlock Holmes

It's funny, a friend of mine from Tampa said even late in the season and vs. Saints and GB, the fans weren't all that into it.  The city and sports talk were not abuzz.  He said it's much more of a Tampa Bay Lightning town.  and when they were going for the Cup the entire city had Lightning flags on cars and that's all anyone wanted to talk about. Bucs not so much.  But good for them.

It amazes me how we're dying up here for a Sabres playoff game let alone a Super Bowl victory.  I just can't imagine how great it must feel to win Both the same year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I cant believe im sayin this, but good for him.  Hes getting old and it makes me happy to see winning it all still feels that damn good!  Hes gunna be depressed for a while when he has to hang em up, to lose whats been your life purpose for 40years would be tough on anyone.

In a way i feel robbed of being able to enjoy his dominant career the way people got to enjoy Jordan and Gretzky... his success was such a damper on my team that i couldnt enjoy it, the way i could enjoy someone like Brees career... easier to watch with him in the NFC now

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

People making a big deal over this like it’s the Stanley Cup. They make like 100 SB trophies every year for the entire team. 

Plus unreported ones snuck in from China.  Probably were a raft of them in the same sea can they found the counterfeit guitars...😁

• Haha (+1) 1