Did Mahomes throw his guys under the bus in this post game clip?

JerseyBills

Allen had the same game vs the chiefs.  He took the l and moved along.  There were drops, ints off fingertips.  No excuse he lost and moved on.  How would we look at Allen if he said some balls were dropped and blocks were missed or we would have had a chance.

Edited by Mat68

18 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Allen had the same game vs the chiefs.  He took the l and moved along.  There were drops, ints off fingertips.  No excuse he lost and moved on.  How would we look at Allen if he said some balls were dropped and blocks were missed or we would have had a chance.

After he said "I've gotta be better at getting the ball out on time?" We'd look at him and say, yep bit clumsy to be so candid but none of that is wrong. Anyone who jumped to "diva" or "bad leader" would be roundly trashed and rightly so. 

I mean Bills fans defended Nathan Peterman telling the assembled press they were not allowed to judge him after his Houston meltdown because only his God can judge him..... I'm pretty sure they would (and rightly so) defend Josh saying what Pat said. 

Edited by GunnerBill

16 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

This is a classic example of bull#### media and highlights a problem with social media and all media.  

listen to the full clip and he said nothing wrong, he spread the problems with their offense evenly and accurately.   Listen to the edited clip and he is made to look like a blamer.  No story here.    

But Bob, imagine how few pages we would have if threads did not have 2 sides with one saying "this", and the other saying "that", and the ones in the middle criticizing them both?

Queue the tumbleweeds and lonely wind blowing.

😁

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

After he said "I've gotta be better at getting the ball out on time?" We'd look at him and say, yep bit clumsy to be so candid but none of that is wrong. Anyone who jumped to "diva" or "bad leader" would be roundly trashed and rightly so. 

I mean Bills fans defended Nathan Peterman telling the assembled press they were not allowed to judge him after his Houston meltdown because only his God can judge him..... I'm pretty sure they would (and rightly so) defend Josh saying what Pat said. 

The media would have killed Allen if he said what Mahomes did.

Just now, Mat68 said:

The media would have killed Allen if he said what Mahomes did.

The media is killing Mahomes for saying it. Completely ridiculously. There is no double standard here. It is a ridiculous overblown story with Mahomes and it would be equally so if it were Josh Allen or any other QB. The guy literally started his answer criticising himself. 

6 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The media is killing Mahomes for saying it. Completely ridiculously. There is no double standard here. It is a ridiculous overblown story with Mahomes and it would be equally so if it were Josh Allen or any other QB. The guy literally started his answer criticising himself. 

Who is critizing him?

Our society doesn’t like the truth to be said out loud on so many fronts, this is just another instance, of overblown “correctness” it’s okay to state that a receiver dropping a pass cost a team the game. The problem is that folk tend to go overboard on criticism. 

19 hours ago, JerseyBills said:

He didn't lie. OL, WR and himself played terrible.  

The point is , QBs don't speak on their offensive teammates to the press. 

The fact he said WR were out of position n the OL let guys through,  in front of the press is the problem.

As the Offensive leader , You keep that in house, I've been in locker rooms up to college , these statements will resonate in the locker room. Guys will look at said player differently.  It's a matter of respect 

He's the franchise and the future face of the NFL, that has led his team to 3 straight AFC Championship games, 2 straight Super Bowls and a Super Bowl Victory.  He'll be just fine. 

After that performance, it should light a fire under the underpeformers' asses.