Did Mahomes throw his guys under the bus in this post game clip?

JerseyBills

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

He seems to show leadership on the sideline when his team is behind or one of his guys makes a mistake

The point is the etiquette for the QB is to never point fingers publicly at his guys, his OL and WR.  Save it for in private or for the coachs in film sessions.  That in victory you share, and in defeat you shoulder.

Well maybe he is just out of practice...been over 4 years since he had to answer questions after his team laid an egg. 

36 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

I mean it's still easy to act like a leader when there's still time on the clock left. And hypothetically some hope

When it's all over and he's pointing fingers... Well...

You know Josh would have went up there and said I didn't play good enough

Well, after the AFC championship loss, that is exactly what Josh did....

35 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Well maybe he is just out of practice...been over 4 years since he had to answer questions after his team laid an egg. 

That could be...but after the loss and before you go out to face the press and answer questions would be a good time to tune up the old fiddle, yes?

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Nester said:

He’s right,

Oline and Wr sucked ass in the SB

i bet Hill is the only wr still on the team next year.

would rather have the truth then the normal sports BS puff press conferences

Exactly! 

What lie did Patrick tell?  He should have been chewing his offensive line a new ass, ala Brady, between possessions.

45 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

I don’t like his voice.

I've never heard him speak before, and honestly never cared to, but when my local radio show made fun of him sounding like one of the Muppets and played his presser, I honestly thought it was them making fun of his voice and not his actual presser. 

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 2

This is a classic example of bull#### media and highlights a problem with social media and all media.  

listen to the full clip and he said nothing wrong, he spread the problems with their offense evenly and accurately.   Listen to the edited clip and he is made to look like a blamer.  No story here.    

Edited by Bob in STL
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

This is a classic example of bull#### media and highlights a problem with social media and all media.  

listen to the full clip and he said nothing wrong, he spread the problems with their offense evenly and accurately.   Listen to the edited clip and he is made to look like a blamer.  No story here.    

I’m not saying what he said was terrible. But He said too much. Shouldn’t have blamed anyone but himself.

Have the Josh Allen answer.

I am paraphrasing but something like: “We didn’t execute, and that’s on me”.

Thats all Mahomes needed to say as the leader of the team

3 hours ago, Chicken Boo said:

Exactly! 

What lie did Patrick tell?  He should have been chewing his offensive line a new ass, ala Brady, between possessions.

He didn't lie. OL, WR and himself played terrible.  

The point is , QBs don't speak on their offensive teammates to the press. 

The fact he said WR were out of position n the OL let guys through,  in front of the press is the problem.

As the Offensive leader , You keep that in house, I've been in locker rooms up to college , these statements will resonate in the locker room. Guys will look at said player differently.  It's a matter of respect 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1