Did Mahomes throw his guys under the bus in this post game clip?

JerseyBills

I just could never see Josh say something like this and I'm certain guys in that locker room are looking at Patty a little different. Thoughts?

I know this Dov guy and myself are nit picking but as a QB you GOTTA just give the generic "I need to get better " comment.  Keep the other comments in house 

Edit - The extended clip

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I don’t think he’ll catch much heat. It’ll all be forgotten soon. Not to mention most of those guys won’t be on the team next year especially the offensive linemen. But it seems to be a bit of a downward trend for the future Golden boy between the ladies in his life and this if it were to become a bigger deal than it looks. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

He's throwing his guys under the bus that he's driving, is what the saying implies.

And I'm enjoying the ride!

Can't believe I missed that. Pretty clever response.  I'm enjoying the ride too. I don't think he's too mentally tough. 

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I don’t think he’ll catch much heat. It’ll all be forgotten soon. Not to mention most of those guys won’t be on the team next year especially the offensive linemen. But it seems to be a bit of a downward trend for the future Golden boy between the ladies in his life and this if it were to become a bigger deal than it looks. 

True. 

I think it can be an ongoing issue in the locker room though. Even if it's minor things that never reach the media , that's not good.  

This makes me that much happier to have Josh. He's a natural, genuine,  just bonafide leader of men. I never got that feel from Mahomes. 

37 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Wow...and if that was the filtered media Mahomes...imagine the conversation with his mother 🤔

🤣

I knew he was mentally weak n thin skinned when he was literally mad that Madden put Allens arm strength above his. 

Guys joke about their ratings all the time but Patty basically called Allen out , it was just petty and an immature response.  You can tell it actually bothered him. Again,  thin skinned. That's not a good trait for a Franchise QB having long term success 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 4

Yes, everyone forgot what a POS Peyton Gump was from many years ago, thanks to the millions of dollars spent repairing his reputation. 

If the Rat was smart, he’d hire P-Gump’s public relations firm and get them busy pronto.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

I don't think it is that bad after listening to the extended clip. He basically says the whole offense laid an egg and included himself in there. Then said TB was just better that day and executed on defense at a higher level than they did on O.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3