The Mahomes clan article

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I wouldn't root against Mahomes on account of his mom and GF's obnoxious behavior.

But Simms and Florio actually had a longer clip (there's no context that excuses this, it's not that he was asked a pointed question about his OL or WR) and made the same comment.  You're the QB, you DON'T throw your teammates under the bus after a tough loss.  Never.

I would be deeply disappointed if I ever did.  People do change, but so far has not come close.

Would also be deeply disappointed if I ever heard his GF or mom dishing the crap Mahomes relatives did.

We realize this is a parody account, not Brittney Matthews, right?

Does that excuse her somehow?

That parody account sure did well to get Patrick's little brother involved in the videos.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Do you think it's possible that someone could have reposted the original video?

Do we have that technology?

Definitely a deep fake.  Its the only explanation for why Brittany would be on video acting like a cosmo fueled basic B while Jackson spazzed out like some kind of ADHD wannabe TikTok star.

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Do you think it's possible that someone could have reposted the original video?

Do we have that technology?

We do I suppose, but I searched for the original and couldn't find it. 

Now that I look again at that account, though, it seems to be deep and sincere in the Mahomie-dom so you guys may be correct.

Not an account I'd like to have puffing up me and mine but different strokes and all that.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I wouldn't root against Mahomes on account of his mom and GF's obnoxious behavior.

But Simms and Florio actually had a longer clip (there's no context that excuses this, it's not that he was asked a pointed question about his OL or WR) and made the same comment.  You're the QB, you DON'T throw your teammates under the bus after a tough loss.  Never.

I would be deeply disappointed if I ever did.  People do change, but so far has not come close.

Would also be deeply disappointed if I ever heard his GF or mom dishing the crap Mahomes relatives did.

We realize this is a parody account, not Brittney Matthews, right?

Does that excuse her somehow?

That’s her, and Pat’s brother. It was all over social media after the AFCCG. He’s a Tik Tok “star”

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 hours ago, wppete said:

Loud mouths 👄.....  Privilege.... 

Hmmm...

Not being a d**k, but trying to understand what you mean by this very loaded term "privilege".

If you generally mean, "I'm associated w a pro athlete, so I can be a Twit-hole" then I'm with you brother.

Otherwise, if you mean specific to race or gender.... well, I ain't so sure.

There's enough of this crap--across the spectrum--to be extremely skeptical re the latter.

Anyway, just checking in for clarification.

10 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Hmmm...

Not being a d**k, but trying to understand what you mean by this very loaded term "privilege".

If you generally mean, "I'm associated w a pro athlete, so I can be a Twit-hole" then I'm with you brother.

Otherwise, if you mean specific to race or gender.... well, I ain't so sure.

There's enough of this crap--across the spectrum--to be extremely skeptical re the latter.

Anyway, just checking in for clarification.

It was a joke, I was being sarcastic.... 

• Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s still odd but I at first was moreso thinking of a QB mom tweeting (very immaturely) at a QB wife, and the age difference, but really not much of one. 

I find this whole thing highly amusing.

Calling Pat Mahomes' mom his stage mom, seems very accurate. That QB producer jersey is just hideous.

That being said, I enjoy seeing Giselle getting called out. She's a real piece of work herself, with the egotistical comments she's made in the past.

"Sometimes it's good to let others win." Eagles fans have not forgotten that comment.