The Mahomes clan article

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oh, cut it out.  For all you know, Mahomes and she will have a prenup.  Second, being an overthetop partisan FanGirl with an apparent "class" deficiency and bad judgement on Twitter doesn't make her a gold-digger.

No it doesnt but in a me first society where attention on ME matters most, what she is doing is certainly telling about her personality.  Could I be wrong, of course, but to me, her actions scream life is about me me me.  Add in the fact that she hit the jackpot, its not a stretch to at least consider the idea that "true Love" she has for him now could certainly change as it suits her.

Its not just this, she enjoys the spotlight gong back, this is the first time she was scrutinized for it.  What was it last year, a big woah is me post about opposing teams fans being an ass when in reality she may have been the one being an ass....my experience is girls that are that thirsty for attention and are willing to compromise her husbands name is telling.

im also divorced so take it with a grain of salt lmao.  Keep in mind even the best marriages have a 50-50 shot of burning to the ground

Edited by TBBills Fan
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Apparently she didn't appreciate anyone thinking Allen was better than Mahomes.  I personally love the finger wag and and cocked head.  Adds a professional, serious tone to her statement.  Also love the Mahomes clone/mini-me seizing in the background.

She must be Italian because my wife is Sicilian and talks with her hands way to much. I joke with her that if I tied her hands up that she wouldn’t be able to speak.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu
  • Haha (+1) 4

22 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

It’s your opinion but you are going to root against a guy because his family supports him??! Rachel Bush is just as annoying (should would be amazing if she was mute). 

I will root against him because his family is deeply obnoxious, yes. 

I root against opposing players for all sorts of reasons. Here's another reason that I'll root against Pat:

He and his family seem to be of the "gloat/flex when things are going well, pass the blame when things are going poorly" sort. 

Note: I'm not saying I wish ill on the man in real life or anything. When it comes to his performance on a football field, yes, I will root against him.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

No it doesnt but in a me first society where attention on ME matters most, what she is doing is certainly telling about her personality.  Could I be wrong, of course, but to me, her actions scream life is about me me me.  Add in the fact that she hit the jackpot, its not a stretch to at least consider the idea that "true Love" she has for him now could certainly change as it suits her.

Its not just this, she enjoys the spotlight gong back, this is the first time she was scrutinized for it.  What was it last year, a big woah is me post about opposing teams fans being an ass when in reality she may have been the one being an ass....my experience is girls that are that thirsty for attention and are willing to compromise her husbands name is telling.

im also divorced so take it with a grain of salt lmao.  Keep in mind even the best marriages have a 50-50 shot of burning to the ground

Ha fair, we're gonna celebrate our 39th anniversary this summer so take that with a grain of salt.  People change, their behavior changes, feelings change so who knows.

I guess I'm just saying that "overthetop unabashed FanGirl who lackes a filter on Twitter" is probably not a good indication of a WAG being a Gold Digger.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

I root against opposing players for all sorts of reasons. Here's another reason that I'll root against Pat:

He and his family seem to be of the "gloat/flex when things are going well, pass the blame when things are going poorly" sort. 

Note: I'm not saying I wish ill on the man in real life or anything. When it comes to his performance on a football field, yes, I will root against him.

Can’t help but compare (I know, I’m going to be yelled at) with Josh who came out after the AFCCG and put the blame on himself.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Logic said:

Stuff you'll never hear Josh say 

• Like (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, Logic said:

I wouldn't root against Mahomes on account of his mom and GF's obnoxious behavior.

But Simms and Florio actually had a longer clip (there's no context that excuses this, it's not that he was asked a pointed question about his OL or WR) and made the same comment.  You're the QB, you DON'T throw your teammates under the bus after a tough loss.  Never.

3 minutes ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Stuff you'll never hear Josh say 

I would be deeply disappointed if I ever did.  People do change, but so far has not come close.

Would also be deeply disappointed if I ever heard his GF or mom dishing the crap Mahomes relatives did.

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Apparently she didn't appreciate anyone thinking Allen was better than Mahomes.  I personally love the finger wag and and cocked head.  Adds a professional, serious tone to her statement.  Also love the Mahomes clone/mini-me seizing in the background.

We realize this is a parody account, not Brittney Matthews, right?

18 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I saw his mom was tweeting at Giselle saying they only won because of the refs. At first I thought that was odd and then I realized his mom is only a year older than Brady 

Does that excuse her somehow?

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Ha fair, we're gonna celebrate our 39th anniversary this summer so take that with a grain of salt.  People change, their behavior changes, feelings change so who knows.

I guess I'm just saying that "overthetop unabashed FanGirl who lackes a filter on Twitter" is probably not a good indication of a WAG being a Gold Digger.

I like that, congratulations man!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

People do change, and no it is not the end all be all, but can we agree its not a good look for her, and she is definitely not doing Mahomie any favors, which makes me at least wonder if she is doing it for him at all.....if she is not, that is not a good sign for little patrick

29 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

She must be Italian because my wife is Sicilian and talks with her hands way to much. I joke with her that if I tied her hands up that she wouldn’t be able to speak.

See above...Parody account?

1 minute ago, TBBills Fan said:

I like that, congratulations man!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Thank you!  It seems like a short time with the right person.

People do change, and no it is not the end all be all, but can we agree its not a good look for her, and she is definitely not doing Mahomie any favors, which makes me at least wonder if she is doing it for him at all.....if she is not, that is not a good sign for little patrick

I dunno, but for all either of us know her behavior could light his fuse or he could even encourage it in some way.  It wouldn't be the first time a public figure has used close relatives to express opinions while maintaining plausible deniability. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Your avatar speaks to me.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

See above...Parody account?

Thank you!  It seems like a short time with the right person.

I dunno, but for all either of us know her behavior could light his fuse or he could even encourage it in some way.  It wouldn't be the first time a public figure has used close relatives to express opinions while maintaining plausible deniability. 

You're a lucky man, and your wife is a lucky lady.  Many blessings to you both!  Im not dating...in my 40s and holy ***** balls, it sucks!  lmao

No we dont and you do make a good point, it is posssible he uses them as a way to speak without speaking, but that may make it worse on his end.  First, they are a reflection of him to the public, second its not a good look in 2021s cancel culture society, so if he did have input or endorsed it, Im going to say thats a bad move.

Either way, this makes me very happy we got the Right Josh.  Kid just wants to ball it seems, seems to have a solid foundation at home that lets him do his thing, not much more I can ask for as a Bills fan besides the Lombardi

Just now, Richard Noggin said:

Your avatar speaks to me.

ha ha how so?

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Logic said:

Shame on you Mahomes.  That’s as big a no no as you can get.  Hopefully he gets called out on it and we won’t have to hear it next year when we whoop on them in the AFCCG.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, Buftex said:

To be honest, the adoration for Josh from fans, and media made me a little nervous this past season.  I realize he had a number of haters, but it kind of swung the other way too...we love when our guys get national recognition, but that can turn to national scorn pretty quick too.   

True, although Josh has had nothing but scorn from the media and from fans from the start.

Seeing the love he is getting now turning back to scorn would not be surprising at all.