The Mahomes clan article

It's a common thing for parents to try and leach off their children's achievements. Whether it's the lunatics who take their daughters to beauty pageants or the ones who stand in the crowd of the child genius things believing it's all down to them.

It must be hard for Mahomes because he loves his mum and probably doesn't want to have to tell her to shut the ***** up but she really needs to go and find some other things to feel proud of instead of believing she's somehow responsible for his success (that QB producer jacket is just insane).

She has 60k followers on Twitter, which actually says more about the people who somehow want to hear what she has to say than it does about her. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I can personally confirm his family can be pretty insufferable.  I'm in Tyler, TX... Mahomes grew up and played his HS ball in a small town just outside Tyler called Whitehouse, TX.  Couple years back I was working for a home health company and we had his grandmother on service and they expected preferential treatment because they were "Mahomes".  Rude, snobby, condescending to staff.  Everyone dreaded going out there.  This whole area has a ridiculous obsession with PM and that doesn't help matters

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I saw his mom was tweeting at Giselle saying they only won because of the refs. At first I thought that was odd and then I realized his mom is only a year older than Brady 

Hey, I've been saying this about Crybaby for years, at least someone else finally sees it.

Let's not forget that the officials screwed the Chiefs in the AFC Championship game 2 years ago when they played the Patriots*.

When are the "experts" ever going to admit to this?!

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

https://brobible.com/sports/article/patrick-mahomes-family-insufferable/

I thought this was a nice read. I knew his gf liked to talk a lot, I didn’t realize his mom was getting into it as well.

I can’t hate on his parents too Much. As a (former) die-hard Mets fan, I used to love Pat Mahomes Sr. He put together two Solid years of relief pitching back in the glory years of 1999 and 2000 for the Mets. 

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Apparently she didn't appreciate anyone thinking Allen was better than Mahomes.  I personally love the finger wag and and cocked head.  Adds a professional, serious tone to her statement.  Also love the Mahomes clone/mini-me seizing in the background.

I hope for her sake that her kid gets her looks and doesn’t end up with the face of a rat, wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Apparently she didn't appreciate anyone thinking Allen was better than Mahomes.  I personally love the finger wag and and cocked head.  Adds a professional, serious tone to her statement.  Also love the Mahomes clone/mini-me seizing in the background.

To be fair, on this and this alone, I think she actually has point. I thought it was going to be her running down Josh but maybe the constant comparisons isn’t the healthiest of things to do.

(Goes to another thread and starts comparing players)

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

I saw his mom was tweeting at Giselle saying they only won because of the refs. At first I thought that was odd and then I realized his mom is only a year older than Brady 

She should be mad at KC offense line they got embarrassed beaten up destroyed manhandled. If anything they should of thrown a flag on how they played 

16 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

To be fair, on this and this alone, I think she actually has point. I thought it was going to be her running down Josh but maybe the constant comparisons isn’t the healthiest of things to do.

(Goes to another thread and starts comparing players)

I would tend to agree if she wasn't being such an arrogant b!@#$ about it.  She just comes off as so obnoxious.  I mean, she is obviously going to stand by her man, but it speaks to this larger sentiment that Mahomes has already been fitted for his gold jacket.  It's a little premature and honestly, it's not like someone was comparing Jarrett Stidham to the Mahomes.  

But I get your overall point.

21 minutes ago, The Firebaugh Kid said:

Britt and Rachel keep it respectful.

And they are both waaaaaaay easier on the 👀

Not so much on my resting heart rate though!

• Haha (+1) 1

Mahomes' mom and girlfriend have single-handedly made me want to root against him.

I previously held no animosity towards him, but seeing those two obnoxious humans making a scene all the time, I now root for him to lose strictly to upset them.

They are, without a shadow of a doubt

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

So Mahomes contact is really a 10 year 100 mil contract because that crazy chick is taking more than half.

yup you can tell she loves to be the center of attention.....once she has enough most likely divorce and she takes at least half....

she appears to be that kind of girl.....

1 hour ago, Jeebus said:

I can personally confirm his family can be pretty insufferable.  I'm in Tyler, TX... Mahomes grew up and played his HS ball in a small town just outside Tyler called Whitehouse, TX.  Couple years back I was working for a home health company and we had his grandmother on service and they expected preferential treatment because they were "Mahomes".  Rude, snobby, condescending to staff.  Everyone dreaded going out there.  This whole area has a ridiculous obsession with PM and that doesn't help matters

What's his family like before he became league MVP? 

His dad had an 11 year career in the major leagues ending in 2003...were they always like this, or is it recent?

8 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

yup you can tell she loves to be the center of attention.....once she has enough most likely divorce and she takes at least half....

she appears to be that kind of girl.....

Oh, cut it out.  For all you know, Mahomes and she will have a prenup.  Second, being an overthetop partisan FanGirl with an apparent "class" deficiency and bad judgement on Twitter doesn't make her a gold-digger.

16 minutes ago, Logic said:

Mahomes' mom and girlfriend have single-handedly made me want to root against him.

I previously held no animosity towards him, but seeing those two obnoxious humans making a scene all the time, I now root for him to lose strictly to upset them.

They are, without a shadow of a doubt

tenor.gif

It’s your opinion but you are going to root against a guy because his family supports him??! Rachel Bush is just as annoying (should would be amazing if she was mute).