The Mahomes clan article

Just now, Buftex said:

To be honest, the adoration for Josh from fans, and media made me a little nervous this past season.  I realize he had a number of haters, but it kind of swung the other way too...we love when our guys get national recognition, but that can turn to national scorn pretty quick too.   

That's where Josh's work ethic and another year under diabolical will really shine. He will be fine. We have to plug up the other deficiencies though and with a squeezed cap. Beane going to have to really get creative.

4 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

That's where Josh's work ethic and another year under diabolical will really shine. He will be fine. We have to plug up the other deficiencies though and with a squeezed cap. Beane going to have to really get creative.

Hah!

I think that's how Collinsworth pronounces Daboll's name.

9 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Idc what any one says.  Nothing is uncatchable for a guy thats 6-5 and runs 4.4.  The defender stopped him from making an attempt at the ball.  Both plays clean he gets a hand on the ball.

We had that convo at work....I think he has it if he isn't tripped and goes in to score.

A couple guys at work...well I don't know....maybe....well he is a good receiver ;) 

He had the corner beat and the CB made the best play he could....he gave the D another chance to prevent the TD.

Good call by the Ref :)

8 hours ago, Just Jack said:

But that can't really be his mom, just look at this quote from her own page...

Mission Statement QB Producer

The saying use to be " Engage Brain before Mouth"

The new more modern version "Engage Brain before Thumbs" ;) 

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Bferra13 said:

Was probably shocking for them as much as he's been coddled by the media since he came on. With the good comes the bad ladies. Welcome to reality.

I guess the reality check that he is human came as too much of a shock ;) 

It's his mom and his girlfriend. I mean, what do we really expect? This isn't Zay Jones' mom type of statements, just the modern day type of things that most fans say regarding the refs..... and a general disdain for Brady. They both love their wee wittle Patwick. I agree that some people should just put the phone down at times, but such is the world we live in. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, colin said:

from that link his girlfriend looks like a younger version of his mother.

They say every guy marries his mom.

So far it's accurate for Mahomes, bottle blonde lucky enough to get knocked up by a pro athlete and somehow think she's special for it.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

So far it's accurate for Mahomes, bottle blonde lucky enough to get knocked up by a pro athlete and somehow think she's special for it.

A little harsh since she's been with him since high school ...

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

I can definitely tell you that's not true lol. Maybe for some that are likely momma's boys. Have also heard that "saying" before and thought it was silly.

Anyway, about PM mom and GF, personally I would be embarrassed and would definitely put a stop to it.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

2 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

She's apparently been his girlfriend since highschool and they announced their engagement after he signed the big contract, before the season started, so that doesn't seem like a very reasonable description.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

She's apparently been his girlfriend since highschool and they announced their engagement after the SB last year, so that doesn't seem like a very reasonable description.

Yeah agree. She has been there long before he made a name for himself. Unlike some that latch on afterwards for the $$ and use the celebrity status to try and themselves important.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy