The Mahomes clan article

7 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

It’s like we’re at the middle school gym and a kid’s lunatic parents are embarrassing him and everybody else in the gym going nuts at the refs.  

Pretty much, This.

I would be hella embarrassed as a Bills fan if Josh Allen's GF or siblings or Mom went off like that.  Just say you're proud of your man or son and leave it at that.

I mean, complaining about the PHOTOS that Sportscenter posted?  Photos during the game?  Sheesh!

Yes a couple of the calls were ticky-tack IMO.  But there was plenty of chance to win the game regardless. 

And some of the calls were Right On, KC was just allowed to get away with that crap in the AFCCG.  Well, hey y'all, guess what - if Chris Jones doesn't blatantly foul an OLman, maybe you don't get flagged for personal foul.  If you don't actuall grab a WR running up the sideline and trip him in front of the ref before the ball gets there, maybe you don't get DH or DPI (forget which call that was). 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2

What a bunch of pathetic people, next thing you know they will all be getting hair cuts like the raiders owner... and their HC... 

For as popular as he is, in today’s cancel culture his mom and girl better hush it up a little bit. One wrong tweet and those endorsements might disappear. Never a good look when your girl and your mom are using your fame for their public platforms 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Pretty much, This.

I would be hella embarrassed as a Bills fan if Josh Allen's GF or siblings or Mom went off like that.  Just say you're proud of your man or son and leave it at that.

I mean, complaining about the PHOTOS that Sportscenter posted?  Photos during the game?  Sheesh!

Yes a couple of the calls were ticky-tack IMO.  But there was plenty of chance to win the game regardless. 

And some of the calls were Right On, KC was just allowed to get away with that crap in the AFCCG.  Well, hey y'all, guess what - if Chris Jones doesn't blatantly foul an OLman, maybe you don't get flagged for personal foul.  If you don't actuall grab a WR running up the sideline and trip him in front of the ref before the ball gets there, maybe you don't get DH or DPI (forget which call that was). 

Don't know why but I'm reminded of Patrick Reed's wife Justine when I see these two.

3 minutes ago, Bferra13 said:

Was probably shocking for them as much as he's been coddled by the media since he came on. With the good comes the bad ladies. Welcome to reality.

To be honest, the adoration for Josh from fans, and media made me a little nervous this past season.  I realize he had a number of haters, but it kind of swung the other way too...we love when our guys get national recognition, but that can turn to national scorn pretty quick too.