RIP NFL reporter Terez Paylor

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Another NFL journalist passed away today at only 37. He was a longtime chiefs reporter for the Kansas City Star who recently moved to yahoo. Very talented and respected writer. Cause of death currently unknown. 

Very sad to see. I have seen some responses to this that make me think he may have taken his own life. Whatever the case, sad to see another bright light out too soon. 

Prayers for his family. 

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

WTF is going on?  Pedro Gomez on Sunday, Wesserling yesterday.  

RIP fellas...I enjoyed all of your work.

I thought the same thing ...

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Very sad to see. I have seen some responses to this that make me think he may have taken his own life. Whatever the case, sad to see another bright light out too soon. 

Prayers for his family. 

Oh I have not seen that. I just listened to his podcast with Charles Robinson yesterday. I guess you just never know 😥

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Oh I have not seen that. I just listened to his podcast with Charles Robinson yesterday. I guess you just never know 😥

This is what I saw that made me wonder that mixed with the lack of other reasons. Not sure it's anything, just a sad thought I had. 

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Another NFL journalist passed away today at only 37. He was a longtime chiefs reporter for the Kansas City Star who recently moved to yahoo. Very talented and respected writer. Cause of death currently unknown. 

What?!?! I just read an article he wrote a few days ago. This is craziness!

• Agree 1

I was a huge fan of the podcast....one of the few pods you could listen to and get REAL insight that Terez and Charles Robinson gathered from their contacts around the leauge....I HATE when someone uses the term "insider" and it's just some dude who knows as much as I do already.....that was NOT the case with Terez and Charles on this podcast...always learned something every eopisode and very entertaining and insightful.   I usualy don't get sad for stuff like this...but this sucks...another kick in the nads in a week full of getting kicked in the nads.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

WTF is going on?  Pedro Gomez on Sunday, Wesserling yesterday.  

RIP fellas...I enjoyed all of your work.

Life.... Life is going on 

Kiss your children and tell them and your parents you love them.. you never know when it's over

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Life.... Life is going on 

Kiss your children and tell them and your parents you love them.. you never know when it's over

We don’t let my 93 year old mom go shopping these days. I used to say “I have to take my mom groceries today”. My wise wife corrected me a while back, and now I say “I GET to take my mom groceries today.”  Big difference. 

RIP and prayers to his loved ones. That is FAR, FAR too young. 

• Like (+1) 4