How’s everyone doing

Ice bowl 67

19 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

I still think iceberg is a Jets fan trolling all of us 

Well,  we're not actually on the Titanic right now. Plus, you must admit threads like "your most painful experience ever" while painful to read. It was therapeutic for some of us.

I thank Dr Icebowl for encouraging us into letting it all hang out so other board members can appreciate what we've been through. It hurts sometimes.

Its ok to cry...

I'm just saying...

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

We ain’t going to the SB next year. I think we will possibly miss the playoffs next year. The Bills, Ravens, Bucs, Chiefs will all be in the mix.

You guys are absolutely going to the playoffs next year, injuries aside.

And your QB isn't overrated the slightest bit. 

4 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Youse guys ‘member Don Majkowski?

Cheekitowaga Don.  Replaced by Favre.

Hey Ice, nice to hear from you bud.  Happy you’re guy won MVP. Our guy will get there and has a lot of time to get it.  I really thought the Packs were going to beat the Bucs, and I live here now.  Too bad we didn’t have a Packs - Bills SB.  Coudve been what should’ve happened in the first SB, but before my time.

Anyway, nice to hear from you.  Don’t be a stranger.

1 hour ago, Figster said:

Well,  we're not actually on the Titanic right now. Plus, you must admit threads like "your most painful experience ever" while painful to read. It was therapeutic for some of us.

I thank Dr Icebowl for encouraging us into letting it all hang out so other board members can appreciate what we've been through. It hurts sometimes.

Its ok to cry...

I'm just saying...

Lol you’re insane 

• Agree 1

I'm optimistic for another great Bills season!

But you know, real life in between now and the next kickoff. 

The Good: My wife got another clean cancer scan. Next one end of May.

The Bad: My dad is on end of life care in the nursing home he's in. It's ok though. He's given me some wonderful memories I'll cherish until my protons leave this body and go to their next formation. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Another season is in the books. Bills looked quite tough this year. I think if they add a few more pieces to the puzzle this offseason they will be even better.

Aaron Rodgers laid down and let Brady into another Super Bowl.  Great job by him and the worthless Packers.  Thanks a lot.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

We have a overrated QB. I wish we had Brady. This organization can’t win regardless it seems. I wouldn’t blame Rodgers if he went to a different team tomorrow.

Sure now you show up after the Bills greatest season in 25 years is over ;) 

It was nice to see both of our teams get one step away from the SB.

I don't think Rodgers is overrated.

Tampa has a great defense as they showed against the Chiefs.

Your coach was most of the problem in the NFCCG.

See you in the SB in 2021 :) 

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Aaron Rodgers laid down and let Brady into another Super Bowl.  Great job by him and the worthless Packers.  Thanks a lot.

I didn’t want it to happen. Trust me Brady is the only player I wish someone would hit him low in the knee. That would be one way to stop them from winning it all again. I can’t stand the guy.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

I'm optimistic for another great Bills season!

But you know, real life in between now and the next kickoff. 

The Good: My wife got another clean cancer scan. Next one end of May.

The Bad: My dad is on end of life care in the nursing home he's in. It's ok though. He's given me some wonderful memories I'll cherish until my protons leave this body and go to their next formation. 

Congratulations on the clean scan!!!! must feel like you're filled with helium

Sorry about your Dad.  Are you able to visit him?  Even when it's time, it's still not easy.

3 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Oh we’re good, just wrestling with each other on the floor here over whether Rex Ryan roofied Terry Pegula into hiring him and trading for Shady McCoy and how that all relates to Andy Reid and Deshaun Watson.

You?

Doesn't Andy Dalton come into it somewhere?  Enquiring minds want to know.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Be fair now, the refs let the Bucs mug his receivers with their laundry in their pockets.  That laid the ramp.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Youse guys ‘member Don Majkowski?

I think he’s the reason the Packers became my 2nd favorite team.  Then came Favre and he was so much fun to watch. Then they drafted Rodgers, who’s from here in Northern California and went to Cal.

6 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Congratulations on the clean scan!!!! must feel like you're filled with helium

Sorry about your Dad.  Are you able to visit him?  Even when it's time, it's still not easy.

Yes. The Nursing Home he is at has a "Green Card" system, where 5 family members are placed on the card, and they can come and go as they please. Only one family member at a time can visit dad. My wife, my sister and me are on the card. I was able to have a nice visit with him. I told him to say Hi to Mom for me, and he mouthed "Ok". 

13 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Another season is in the books. Bills looked quite tough this year. I think if they add a few more pieces to the puzzle this offseason they will be even better.

Ice bowl, good to see you my friend.

The Bills are a good team, but we have some tough decisions to make and a few things to address in the offseason. We need to sure up the lines and make it a priority to get our running game in order. We need a terror on the edge. Just one would make all of the difference in the world. A guy who is legit able to get us 12-16 sacks a season. We also need a true 1 Tech because Star isn't getting any younger, Harry hasn't returned to pre-injury form, and everyone else is really a 3 Tech who had to play out of position this year. On offense we could use a homerun threat at RB. A guy who can hit a crease or take a screen pass and be off to the races. We will need to replace Milano at WLB because he surely gets more $$$ on the open market than we will be willing to give him. The cap situation is going to be something to monitor because of where we stand. Beane is definitely going to have to work his magic this year. 

Your Packers are awfully close as always. They had a few bad decisions by the coaching staff, a few missed opportunities by Rodgers, and a few bad breaks that cost them the game. As long as you have Rodgers then you guys will be right there. It will be interesting to see what they do at RB with both Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams being FA's. I know you guys have Corey Dillon waiting in the wings, but he's not really much of a receiving option at this point. You guys could also use an upgrade across from Adams at WR. It ought to be an interesting offseason for all of us fans and our respective teams. 

JFG Ice bowl, hows it going with you? 

Go Bills!!!

13 hours ago, PonyBoy said:

Stressed out at work, get tested everyday to do it, have to wear a mask everywhere, can't travel to see family and friends due to 2 week quarantine, other than that, how are you doing??? Thanks for asking. Go Bills!  😄

Stay Gold Pony Boy