How’s everyone doing

Ice bowl 67

I'm very encouraged as the team should be contenders for the next several years.  Should be fun.  Reminds me a lot of '88 to 94, except I hope they don't have a Ronnie Harmon drop in the playoffs next year and then lose 4 SB's!

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Another season is in the books. Bills looked quite tough this year. I think if they add a few more pieces to the puzzle this offseason they will be even better.

It was a damn shame that we didn't have a Buffalo vs Green Bay Superbowl. 

• Like (+1) 9

Didn't have too much time to be bummed, had our first baby two days after the AFCCG. Felt bad for the team, they were right there and we know how much they wanted it. It's gotta suck to go out there and not be able to do what you did all season and just not play up to their own expectations. 

A buddy of mine and his wife had their second on Jan 12 and I really thought our little guys were gonna be the good luck charms. And had the Bills won the big one I would've been like, "I had to wait 30 years to see this happen, you weenies waited two weeks!" And I thought it'd be a Bills vs. Packers Super Bowl. I think that would've been a better game. Honestly, this one was a dud. No real big plays, no drama, etc. Tampa just came out and forced Mahomes to run for his life all night and that was that. It reminded me of the Pittsburgh/Seattle SB from 2005. Not that there's anything real similar about those two games, I simply mean that both games moved the lever on the ol' excitement meter about half a notch. 

Edited by blacklabel
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

Another season is in the books. Bills looked quite tough this year. I think if they add a few more pieces to the puzzle this offseason they will be even better.

yup.  Hopefully it’s easier to do so.  

Beane has done good so far.  

Strengthen the D and get a running game.  

27 minutes ago, Figster said:

Different uniform/conference, same story Ice. 

Tom Brady, world champion for the 7th time.

We have a overrated QB. I wish we had Brady. This organization can’t win regardless it seems. I wouldn’t blame Rodgers if he went to a different team tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

I think we're going to see alot of Mafia & Cheeseheads running around LaLa Land next year. Josh and Aaron left some meat on the bone.

We ain’t going to the SB next year. I think we will possibly miss the playoffs next year. The Bills, Ravens, Bucs, Chiefs will all be in the mix.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

We have a overrated QB. I wish we had Brady. This organization can’t win regardless it seems. I wouldn’t blame Rodgers if he went to a different team tomorrow.

He would be a nice back up... send him on over.

Stressed out at work, get tested everyday to do it, have to wear a mask everywhere, can't travel to see family and friends due to 2 week quarantine, other than that, how are you doing??? Thanks for asking. Go Bills!  😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Ice bowl 67 said:

I am POd that the NFL all year let defenders especially KC clutch , grab and hold and than decide to do so in the super bowl against Brady

• Like (+1) 1