The best RB you've never heard of

Buffalo716

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Sorry Buffalo716, but this guy gets my vote of the best RB prospect that no one has heard of... Meet Kylin Hill from Mississippi State...perfect blend of speed, power, and elusiveness...

I would say more people have heard of him then Kevin marks though 

He was first team all sec before iirc he's talented

Edited by Buffalo716

• 1 month later...
On 2/17/2021 at 1:53 PM, Buffalo716 said:

I guarantee he goes before the 5th round. And his actual physical attributes are dime a dozen 

But the most important traits for a back...  vision, elusiveness, toughness, and brake tackle ability, he has in spades 

The latest he will go is mid 4

Yikes

6 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

Yikes

Your life must be so special that you have to go back just to quote this

Almost every scout alive had a fifth round grade on him, some better, I had a mid 4

There's not a massive difference between a priority undrafted free agent and a fifth round pick on draft grades . . Especially when 20 running backs get drafted and 30 have draftable grades

It was a weak draft with a lot of mid round running backs so they got pushed down the board.. you act like I said the kid was a top 30 talent 

How come nobody quoted me back a few years ago when everybody said that tyree Jackson was going in the 4-6 and I guarantee that he was going undrafted 

Nobody seemed to want to quote me back to say I was right. Scouts put second-third round grades on guys that go ubdrafted.. 

A lot of players with draftable grades went undrafted this last week.. that happens in the NFL draft.. especially at RB and WR

It's why 30% of the league is undrafted free agents.. talent falls

Edited by Buffalo716

5 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Your life must be so special that you have to go back just to quote this

Almost every scout alive had a fifth round grade on him, some better, I had a mid 4

There's not a massive difference between a priority undrafted free agent and a fifth round pick on draft grades . . Especially when 20 running backs get drafted and 30 have draftable grades

It was a weak draft with a lot of mid round running backs so they got pushed down the board.. you act like I said the kid was a top 30 talent 

How come nobody quoted me back a few years ago when everybody said that tyree Jackson was going in the 4-6 and I guarantee that he was going undrafted 

Nobody seemed to want to quote me back to say I was right. Scouts put second-third round grades on guys that go ubdrafted.. 

A lot of players with draftable grades went undrafted this last week.. that happens in the NFL draft.. especially at RB and WR

It's why 30% of the league is undrafted free agents.. talent falls

017953829fd7481d7d8c3e49fa71e904.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.