Every Josh Allen touchdown

Fixxxer

Josh first pass ever as a Bill...straight back to pass, bomb down the left sideline, ball was in the air 65 yards, incomplete to Foster...he had me after the that, not to mention all the moves running around-escaping the 3-4th stringers...

pre-season home game Carolina

started-played entire second half

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, First Round Bust said:

Josh first pass ever as a Bill...straight back to pass, bomb down the left sideline, ball was in the air 65 yards, incomplete to Foster...he had me after the that, not to mention all the moves running around-escaping the 3-4th stringers...

pre-season home game Carolina

started-played entire second half

Yep. I still recall that. That ball was a bomb straight out of a canon. It did go slightly out of bounds, but it was thrilling to see! I loved that the first play he made was a bomb. IDK if the idea came from Josh or Daboll, but why not start with a bang when you got the arm. I loved the attitude.

So many of his runs in that first year were impressive too. 20-30-40 yarders that weren't that obvious when the play started.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

That Zay Jones, Kelvin Benjamin, Robert Foster, Charles Clay contingent sent fear throughout the league...that league was the CFL but still 

that team had just the lowest level of talent i've seen in a modern nfl team

i remember that our total spend on OL and on WR (who were on the roster, traded or cut guys cost us too) were each below the average salary for one person at those positions.

• Like (+1) 1

That Zay Jones, Kelvin Benjamin, Robert Foster, Charles Clay contingent sent fear throughout the league...that league was the CFL but still 

lets see...McDee made Zay Jones a number two pick after trading out of pick 10 which became Mahomes...Benjamin was a Beane trade of a bust that cost us a round 3 pick...Foster was an undrafted free agent so anything he gave us was a plus..Clay was a huge FA signing where we grossly overpaid for his lack of production.

More misses than hits but current management team has fingerprints on the CFL talent mentioned above...

22 hours ago, Fixxxer said:

by Andy Povin

Ironic that Quitter Spain is in center of video snap.

He could have been on playoff team if he would just accepted being backup and working to get in shape.

He looks twice as heavy as Josh but it is deceptive because muscle is denser and Quitten has a lot of fat. 

5 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

lets see...McDee made Zay Jones a number two pick after trading out of pick 10 which became Mahomes...Benjamin was a Beane trade of a bust that cost us a round 3 pick...Foster was an undrafted free agent so anything he gave us was a plus..Clay was a huge FA signing where we grossly overpaid for his lack of production.

More misses than hits but current management team has fingerprints on the CFL talent mentioned above...

I still have flashbacks of Clay dropping that wide open TD against Miami and half this board trying to blame Josh lol Add to that they cut the best offensive player Mr McCoy in training camp and they really hung Josh out to dry