I miss football

On 2/8/2021 at 3:23 PM, Greg S said:

Isn't the Rock bringing back the XFL? Maybe the quality of play this time can be better. Its something to watch while we go thru a long NFL offseason.

He Hate Me ;)

On 2/8/2021 at 3:45 PM, Starr Almighty said:

Some of those chicks look mean ;)

But 54 days away? they should have been ready to go next week ;) 

On 2/8/2021 at 4:53 PM, BuffaninSarasota said:

he's evaluating our draft needs while snow blowing .....

TrueBuffalo.jpg

Looks to be staying playoff ready judging by his attire ;) 

On 2/8/2021 at 5:10 PM, Nextmanup said:

Funny you write this.

Last night, the moment the game ended, I had a similar reaction.

I was reflecting on the season, as a whole, being over, and noting that early September is a LONG way away right now! 

I just look forward to April when the snow melts ;) 

I think I’ll notice the impact of the season ending with no NFL games on for the first time in 20 weeks.  Well, actually there was no game in the week after the Conf Championship games, but you know what I mean.

I kept all the recordings of the Bills wins so I have them to rewatch.

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/9/2021 at 12:24 PM, 4_kidd_4 said:

I was a bigtime hockey fan when I was younger, the on-ice product was so good in the 90’s and the league was top entertainment up against the other pro leagues at that time. 

To counter your point, in the 00’s the league cared too much about expanding their footprint and imo ended up watering down their overall product.

They made a couple good moves in moving Atlanta to Winnipeg and giving Seattle a franchise.  They should keep going and get AZ and Florida Panthers out of those markets. Go back to Quebec City and give TO a second team. The demand is already there.

There used to be two types of big time hockey played in the world: a European style and a North American style.

The NHL has now gone full European style, and it's like watching paint dry, especially when you remove all competitiveness from most regular season games due to guaranteed contracts and players making too much money.

I have noted for quite a few years now that there are something less than 10 really entertaining hockey games in an 82 game schedule.  

The entire fabric of the NHL is a lot different than when you last enjoyed it, and it's all for the worse.

I would honestly love to see a large number of NHL franchise fail during this period, causing a massive re-think and re-organization of what the sport is and how it operates.   I have no idea how any of the franchises make money, save a few huge markets and the Canadian teams.

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Me too!!!

What the hell man?!?!?!

We gotta deal with yet ANOTHER offseason of Brady talk with him winning the SB????

SUCKS!!! Most fun Bills season in decades!!!!

Just gotta wait for more...

If you haven't had enough yet its an all day Bucs/Brady fest on NFLN today ;) 

On 2/8/2021 at 12:06 PM, Bills fan since 87 said:

Already.  It's always a somber feeling the day after the Superbowl.  The off season is so so long.  And now that we are a player again I imagine that will be amplified.

Wish next years schedule came out today, I'm ready for 2021

I hear ya. For many reasons, football season is my favorite time of year (as I’m sure it is for most of us on here).

Go Bills!

4 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I enjoy baseball season, spring and summer, swimming pools, going to the beach and 4th of July.

Spring and summer are a great time of year !

"In Buffalo, there are two seasons: Winter, and the 4th of July.  Sometimes it snows on the 4th of July".

(it's not true, actually, but that's the old saw)

On 2/8/2021 at 2:22 PM, RobbRiddick said:

I hate this time of year when I have to go and ask my wife what her name is. Never goes down well

Do I have to provide relationship advice to you all?

OK, OK.  It's a "full service" board.

Just switch the genders as appropriate and here you go:

https://genius.com/Christine-lavin-dont-ever-call-your-sweetheart-by-his-name-lyrics

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Me too!!!

What the hell man?!?!?!

We gotta deal with yet ANOTHER offseason of Brady talk with him winning the SB????

SUCKS!!! Most fun Bills season in decades!!!!

Just gotta wait for more...

IMO, it’s better than hearing how great Mahomes is. Didn’t want to see Mahomes have two over Allen when it comes to Super Bowl wins. Hopefully Allen can get his next year.

Go Bills!