Is it time for Gronk to come home?

14 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Gronk's home is wherever Brady is

He came out of retirement to play with Brady

Agreed but last night showed he’s not close to done.  And just like Brady wanted the challenge of proving he could do it without Belichik, perhaps Gronk would like to prove the same without Brady.  

3 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

And win one with the hometown team.  Yes, he’s on his last legs but he’s still a huge upgrade over any TE on our roster.  I think he’d love to play with Josh.  They both play the game with a lot of joy and are both big athletic freaks.  I think it’s time for possibly the best homegrown talent WNY has ever produced to come back home and win a title.  From a brand perspective, I think it’d make Gronk even a bigger name than he already is.  The dude is Buffalo.  So is Josh.  

You can't not remember the after-the-whistle hit on Tre?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

Great!

Let's take him out when we play them next year!

Maybe opening week. Man would it be awesome to beat the champs opening week and signal to the rest of the NFL that the Bills are hellbent on getting to the Superbowl.

14 minutes ago, MJS said:

Maybe opening week. Man would it be awesome to beat the champs opening week and signal to the rest of the NFL that the Bills are hellbent on getting to the Superbowl.

It would be grand, but I don't see the NFL having the kickoff game as an interconference match-up.

Looking at Tampa Bay's schedule next year, look for it to be Dallas, unless Drew Brees decides not to retire, then it'll be New Orleans.

1 hour ago, Mark Vader said:

It would be grand, but I don't see the NFL having the kickoff game as an interconference match-up.

Looking at Tampa Bay's schedule next year, look for it to be Dallas, unless Drew Brees decides not to retire, then it'll be New Orleans.

Do they usually do divisional games in that slot? I could see Dallas, but Dallas sucks. The Bills would have some nice interest around the league, I think.

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Do they usually do divisional games in that slot? I could see Dallas, but Dallas sucks. The Bills would have some nice interest around the league, I think.

And when has that reason prevented them being placed on multiple prime time games?

If Dak Prescott comes back, you can almost guarantee they will get the call for this game.

Yes, the Bills would be the better game, but again, I don't see an AFC Vs. NFC match-up as the kickoff game.

5 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

He is not going to play any place that Brady is not. When the Pats tried to trade him a few years back. He threaten to retire if  traded away without being able to play w Brady.

This, he has openly said he won't play with any other QB other than Brady. He will either retire (again) all together or sign a deal in TB. 

Also, considering the current trajectory of WR and Kittle/Kelce contracts, a TE light Gronk with an AAV of $9M seems like a steal. The guys cap hit this year was less than Brown, Hughes, and Addison. 

Bills TE might be the worst position group in NFL history.  Not a single ProBowl for any TE in Bills history.  That is really quite an impressive run of at best average to sometime horrible play.  And it's not as if they have not tried.  Tony Hunter drafted before Kelly. How many other TEs have been drafted in the first three rounds?  Trade for Clay was a big investment.  

6 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

And win one with the hometown team.  Yes, he’s on his last legs but he’s still a huge upgrade over any TE on our roster.  I think he’d love to play with Josh.  They both play the game with a lot of joy and are both big athletic freaks.  I think it’s time for possibly the best homegrown talent WNY has ever produced to come back home and win a title.  From a brand perspective, I think it’d make Gronk even a bigger name than he already is.  The dude is Buffalo.  So is Josh.  

He has no interest in playing football without Tom Brady.  0% chance he plays a down of football without Tom.  When Tom retires so will he.  

No offense, this thread was dead before you started it.  

4 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Eh, we’d all love him if he was “our” dirtbag. 

I’d sign him in a second if he wanted it.

I thought there was no way on earth id sign this dude..... till another poster said im cool with it, if Tre was..... so now thats my final answer lol

• Like (+1) 1