Is it time for Gronk to come home?

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

I am surprised that this thread made it to 5 pages. Gronk has said 100 times he won't play with anybody but Brady. He was never coming to Buffalo, he will play with TB or he will retire. I cannot say I blame him. He does not need the money. He doesn't need a ring, he already has a few. Brady is one of his best friends and the GOAT, there is no reason for him to try anything else. 

I don't feel like reading through 5 pages, so apologies, but the "atomic elbow drop" on Tre White makes it a big NO in my book. 

Players/people make mistakes and do things they regret, so I am not going to bad mouth him. He has always been a freakish athlete, but since I am a fan, I'm allowed to hold grudges!

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Mango said:

I am surprised that this thread made it to 5 pages. Gronk has said 100 times he won't play with anybody but Brady. He was never coming to Buffalo, he will play with TB or he will retire. I cannot say I blame him. He does not need the money. He doesn't need a ring, he already has a few. Brady is one of his best friends and the GOAT, there is no reason for him to try anything else. 

Also, he's just a dbag 

He works well with Brady. I hope they live happily ever after.

2 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

I don't feel like reading through 5 pages, so apologies, but the "atomic elbow drop" on Tre White makes it a big NO in my book. 

Players/people make mistakes and do things they regret, so I am not going to bad mouth him. He has always been a freakish athlete, but since I am a fan, I'm allowed to hold grudges!

Bad mouth him all you want. None of us care.

4 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

Also, he's just a dbag 

He works well with Brady. I hope they live happily ever after.

Bad mouth him all you want. None of us care.

LoL. Sure, but it's just my not my personality to do that. Even if that person should be bad mouthed. 

Gronk to dip his toes into FA.

Bring him in, 1 year only.

He instantly makes us a better offense, despite not being 100% now.

The way he played in the SB showed he still knows what he's doing, even at his age now.

https://www.radio.com/wgr550/sports/bills/rob-gronkowski-i-want-to-dip-my-toes-in-free-agency

• Vomit 1

20 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

yea he just saw the Patriots over pay for a TE and he is thinking to sink his toes into more cash.

So give it to him; there are very few individual players would add as much to the Bills and impact our Wins and Losses as much as Gronk.  Even at his age now.

He moves the needle WAY MORE than someone like a good pass rusher would.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1