Potential 2021 RB - SB streaker

DaggersEOD

21 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

Not sure if this was posted but I wouldn’t mind if Bean kicked the tires here. 

Great Spin move to get into the EZ

sorry if already Posted

Nope he slide to early - down at the 1 yard line maybe the 2.

Not a good choice for running back - dive in and score - then Get back into the stands.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Not a good choice for running back - dive in and score - then Get back into the stands.

I thought it was a heads up play. The score didn’t matter at that point. He just needed to keep the clock moving. 

It’s that kind of football smarts we need on the Bills

• Haha (+1) 1

Fortunately this fan vid captures the whole field like the All 22, so I've been scouting some of the defenders away from the ball.

The one White Shirt guy takes a good angle at the end. Looks like he's out of the play and our streaker will easily make it into the end zone, but White Shirt #1 never gives up on the play. We need a big guy with a motor like that.

2 hours ago, Rochesterfan said:

Yeah...I mean that might as well have been Trent Edwards stepping out of bounds on 4th and 9 late in the game in opponent territory needing a TD to win but not throwing it up to avoid the INT.  Or Orton sliding on a 3rd down and short run against Denver instead of trying to pick up the first with the playoffs on the line, then claiming he wouldn't have gotten the first down and should have thrown the ball away. An article from the Denver Post about the play:

When the game was in doubt, though, Orton wasn’t up to it. The fact is, he needed to be great for the Bills to pull the upset. He was terrible. On a day when Peyton Manning was ordinary, with the game there to be taken, the Bills needed their quarterback to be their best player and emotional leader.

Which brings us to The Slide. Early in the second quarter, the Bills faced third-and-2 at the Denver 25. Orton was chased out of the pocket to his right. He had a decent chance to get the first down. Instead, he slid 2 yards short of the first, leaving the Bills in fourth-and-2.

“Yeah, a poor decision,” Orton said. “I should have thrown the ball away, and maybe we would have had a shot to go for it. I don’t think I was going to get the first down running the ball.”

Orton was told that it looked as if he could have made it. He said he’d have to look at the tape. But it was one of those timid moments that can crush a team’s spirit. People say no one circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills. Orton looked like a guy who would rather hide beneath the wagon.

Just not a good look from streaker boy...you gotta lay your body on the line in these situations!  He crushed his teams spirits with that lack of intestinal fortitude!

Edited by Big Turk