Thoughts and prayers for Zerovoltz here

Aussie Joe

Just thought the community here might want to reach out to our old mate after the man shaming his team got today....

Keep in mind that this was someone that joined the forum the year after the Bills traded with the Chiefs for Mahomes to troll us about the Bills picking JA...

I’m pretty  happy now how things worked out ...

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

I never in my life thought I would root for a Brady-led team to win a preseason game, much less a Super Bowl.

But the behavior of Chiefs fans these last couple of weeks (and that of some of their players during the AFCCG) wore on me so much that, just before game time, I realized that my rooting energies were far more conflicted than I expected.  By the middle of the first quarter, I found myself actively rooting for the Bucs.

I’m not ashamed.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 20
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The Bucs D did to Mahomes what the chiefs D did to allen.  

the refs played a big role in the first half, no question....but the result would’ve been the same if they called no penalties.  The Bucs front 7 was too much all night and deserved the win (and the MVP).  I could’ve QB’d the Bucs to a victory last night. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 3

I wish the Bills had that crew calling the AFCCG :)

KC didn't get away with their usual garbage.

It was nice to see Mahomee brought back down to earth....he looked terrible  :)

Although I was torn having to cheer for the Bucs and Marsha I figured what difference does one more ring make?

The Dudes got 6 already one more doesn't change his legacy...but Mahomee winning would have been nauseating.

Instead he looked like hot trash and I liked that :)

No TD's and 2 picks I couldn't have asked for more.:)

• Like (+1) 10
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Chiefs fans have gotten really good at telling you to lay down on the floor while you they talk down to you about what good football looks like.

They act like they knew what Mahomes was going to be and actively pitched to the Front Office to select him. Like they were part of the team. 

Tonight the Kingdom got bullied and now Golden Boy is 0-2 against the GOAT in the Playoffs.

No Tik Tom’s of Mahomes wife acting a fool in the club seats on Sunday are there?

Edited by Straight Hucklebuck
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

I hope the toe heals  :nana:

Funny how how he wasn't limping 2 weeks ago against the Bills ;)

He ran 5 times for 5 yds with a long of 9  (and 3 kneel downs) against the Bills

He ran 5 times for 33yds with a long of 11 vs the Chiefs.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Although I was torn having to cheer for the Bucs and Marsha I figured what difference does one more ring make?

The Dudes got 6 already one more doesn't change his legacy...but Mahomee winning would have been nauseating.

That was the same crew 

• Disagree 3

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

That was the same crew 

Nope

SB Crew 

RefereeCarl Cheffers5121 yearsSB 51

UmpireFred Bryan1112 yearsSB 53

Line judgeRusty Baynes5911 yearsSB 50

Side judgeEugene Hall1037 yearsSB 53

Back judgeDino Paganelli10515 yearsSB 47

Field judgeJames Coleman9516 yearsNone

Down judgeSarah Thomas536 yearsNone

Replay officialMike WimmerN/a7 yearsNone

AFCCG

Bill Vinovich15 San Diegocertified public accountant

U128Ramon George5HochuliLenoir-Rhynefinancial underwriter

DJ9Mark Perlman20CorrenteSalemteacher

LJ45Jeff Seeman19VinovichMinnesotabrokerage sales

FJ97Tom Hill22HochuliCarson Newmanretired teacher/coach

SJ86Jimmy Buchanan12SmithSouth Carolina Statefood service director

BJ30Todd Prukop12CorrenteCal State-Fullertonmedical sales representative

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

The Chiefs O linemen were nearly as good at holding as the Chiefs DB's. The refs called most of the flagrant instances. There were still a lot that didn't get called.

I didn't think I would enjoy watching this game as much as I did. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and even watched Brady hold the trophy...which he passed off to his kids. One more SB win, one more ring, one more MVP. Belicheat

This game just shows that it was way more Tom Brady over Bill Belicheat!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

12 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

The Chiefs O linemen were nearly as good at holding as the Chiefs DB's. The refs called most of the flagrant instances. There were still a lot that didn't get called.

I didn't think I would enjoy watching this game as much as I did. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and even watched Brady hold the trophy...which he passed off to his kids. One more SB win, one more ring, one more MVP. Belicheat

This game just shows that it was way more Tom Brady over Bill Belicheat!

The chiefs didn’t score a TD.

this game wasn’t more Brady.  It’s was more defense.  Just like Brady’s last super bowl win....his D gave up zero TDs.... hard to lose Super Bowls when your opposition doesn’t score ONE TD

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

I have no prayers for him. He’s gotten to watch his team in a super bowl and play in another. He’s also been on here for over 2 years making straight up bad/trollish predictions for the bills before both their good playoff seasons. This is some good medicine for him. 

... he’ll be just fine. 

1 minute ago, Gugny said:

I spent a little time on the Chiefs fan site.  They are worse than Jets fans.  ***** the Chiefs and ***** their ####### fan base.

Go Bills!

100%. They needed this BAD. 

as the great Jack Lambert line goes on NFL films.... “That’ll cool your a** off” 

• Like (+1) 7

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Just thought the community here might want to reach out to our old mate after the man shaming his team got today....

Keep in mind that this was someone that joined the forum the year after the Bills traded with the Chiefs for Mahomes to troll us about the Bills picking JA...

Slight clarification to highlight the troll status...he joined like a day or two after that draft just to troll.

Edited by Johnnycage46

The TB defense? No Jim, no, everyone knows it was the toe. The toe did this.

screen_shot_2019_01_21_at_12.54.05_am.0.

10 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I spent a little time on the Chiefs fan site.  They are worse than Jets fans.  ***** the Chiefs and ***** their ####### fan base.

Go Bills!

Now that's what I'm talking about. :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

• Thank you (+1) 2

Seriously, the Chief fan base took one  Super Bowl to become as arrogant and self righteous as it took Cheater fans after a couple. When we win our SB let’s not talk down and become know it all’s like Chief fans did. 

As for @Zerovoltz I vote he should be banned. Not that I have any pull or sway. That poster was on here 5 mins after the Chiefs won last year gloating. I mean an opposing teams fan board is the last place I would be celebrating. No class. 

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

I hope he shaves his hairy back.  Back hair disgusts me.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1