Tampa was close to winning 3 championships in the last 6 months...

LabattBlue

8 minutes ago, BTB said:

The Lightning won the Stanley Cup, the Bucs just won the SB, and if their idiot manager would not have yanked his starter in Game 6, the Rays might have beat the Dodgers in the World Series.

Pretty amazing year to be a Tampa Bay sports fan...

• Like (+1) 2

It is pretty crazy down here.  I’m not a huge baseball fan, but to the people above, that is painful for Tampa fans.  As to last night, I know everyone hates Brady, but for people down here, they hate the Pats too, but really got behind Brady with the Bucs.  They’ve struggled with the Bucs as well, as Gruden made lots of mistakes after the first SB win, and then the team just went south after that.  They believe in this team and their coaches.

I always root for the Bills first, but Tampa is my second team in the NFC, so I had to do something I never thought I would do in rooting for Brady.  I will have my Bills jersey on at the game in the fall.  That Bucs defense Tre so much this year.

Next year, it’s obvious with the Bills we need a pass rush with four, and a running game.  GB wrote about it days ago, and he’s absolutely correct.