Shady gets 2nd ring

deanjf

Does "right" Josh Rosen get one ring today too? Not sure whether a practice squad player, especially one signs to other teams during the season, would be given a ring.

In the meantime, Blaine Gabbert does get his 1st ring today for his 16 pass attempts in the whole season.

10 attempts for 31 yards this season

43 minutes ago, Logic said:

Shady played actual regular season snaps for both KC last year and TB this year.

Everyone can poke fun all they want, but he gets two rings to end a very good career, and he can feel proud of both.

10 attempts for 31 yards this season last years stats arent great either

1 hour ago, syhuang said:

Does "right" Josh Rosen get one ring today too? Not sure whether a practice squad player, especially one signs to other teams during the season, would be given a ring.

In the meantime, Blaine Gabbert does get his 1st ring today for his 16 pass attempts in the whole season.

Yes Rosen is getting a ring as well as McCoy 

1 hour ago, BaaadThingsMan said:

I mean, did he? Sure he has two rings but i donno if he would even say he earned them? He was on the teams, its a nice keepsake but his accolades rest in his regular season yardage and touchdown totals.  HOF? 

This thread is that McCoy got 2 rings for doing nothing. He does.  HOF?  Not a chance. 

7 hours ago, syhuang said:

Rosen signed with the 49ers late in the season if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by The Jokeman
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Man with No Name said:

I liked him. he was a good player and teammate for us. a pleasant surprise. almost perfect if you take away the he said she said story that happened with his ex. 

i can only be happy for the guy. 

unlike my steeler fan buddy who was tortured tonight seeing AB and Bell on opposite sidelines. 

Love that Leveon bell didn't get a ring haha thats likely the main reason he went to kc...he could've gone to Buffalo or Miami and contributed and earned himself a nice payday on his next contract 

• Like (+1) 1

The most interesting game stat I heard was JPP is undefeated in the playoffs....he has never lost a game......only fingers ;)

8 hours ago, deanjf said:

...for doing nothing

I was surprised he was pretty well behaved when he was in Buffalo....he went back to Philly to cause shjt ;)

Good for him getting 2 in a row.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Man with No Name said:

I liked him. he was a good player and teammate for us. a pleasant surprise. almost perfect if you take away the he said she said story that happened with his ex. 

i can only be happy for the guy. 

unlike my steeler fan buddy who was tortured tonight seeing AB and Bell on opposite sidelines. 

“Almost perfect if you take away the he said she said”

Maybe you forgot about him beating up an undercover cop in the club, or his “special” parties, or his 20 cent tip to his waiter.

The guy is a scumbag.

9 hours ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

10 attempts for 31 yards this season

10 attempts for 31 yards this season last years stats arent great either

Last year he had over 500 yards and 5 TDs. He can ABSOLUTELY feel proud of that contribution.

This year, he didn’t do much statistically, but he was active for 10 games and produced 100 yards.

He did more for his team than, say, a backup QB who never plays a snap all season.

Rings are rings. He contributed. He won two of them. The rest is pettiness.

• Like (+1) 1