So a super fast, physical, and aggressive front 7 is the key...

35 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Bills cannot be afraid of signing guys who get cut,  Fournette got cut and we went with Moss and Singletary.  Singletary has no business  being a starting RB,  KC used the same defence tonight that they used against us.  The difference is Brady could hand off to Jones & Fournette

this

5 minutes ago, gobills404 said:

Kelce had 15 more yards and the Chiefs RBs had 2.2 more yards per carry today against Lavonte David and Devin White than they did against the Bills. Our LBs were not the problem.

The linebackers are an issue 

If you couldn't see the difference in theirs and ours then you are blind 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

this was the season to have a guy like yannick or Clowney. Just picking a few available names from last offseason.

They weren’t week to week needs but in late January/February our front 7 was not going to be good enough. 

Yannick had literally Zero impact for Bal in the post season, and the regular season for that matter. 

It's about the unit being great , not 1 guy. They added Calais Campbell,  Yannick and Queen, a 1st rd LB in 1 season.  We beat em. 

Edited by JerseyBills

7 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Fournette ran like that cause it's the SB. If you think he's running like that weeks 2-16, then you're the type of GM his agent wants to talk to. BUYER BEWAREEEEEEE. Hes a Dareus on offense

thats the key.

it was the SB so players put out 110%.  Do they do that in the regular season game in and game out.

that’s been part of the plan with KC

double of of the 2

Play tight on the other with help

get pressure .  They only had 1 QB sack by mid 4th.  They had pressure on him.

KC had 3 long 2nd half drives getting inside the 25 coming away with no points. 2 failed 4th downs and INT.

they gave a turnover and a bad punt giving them positive drive starts.  And the coukd have just let the game go to half but they called TOs which Thrn gave TB 7.  That’s 17 pts.

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

What a compelling argument. Please tell me more.

How did the KC screen game work tonight? 

How many wide open guys were standing in the middle of field over and over and over tonight?

Not many... I wonder why that is but yes edmunds and Milano aren't an issue at all lol.smh

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Not nearly to the extent people think he will. They need playmakers on the defensive line. Star isn’t one. 

I just think due to cap issues, ours specifically and the NFLs overall, then add in Whites deal to explode and eventually Allen’s I just don’t see how the Bills will be able to spend big on others. I think they will have to draft well and get lucky signing guys for cheap. And I don’t know if that will work well enough for us to win it all. 

1 hour ago, NoSaint said:

this was the season to have a guy like yannick or Clowney. Just picking a few available names from last offseason.

They weren’t week to week needs but in late January/February our front 7 was not going to be good enough. 

Clowney did nothing in his 8 games he played this year. He is not the answer.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

While the Bills do need improvements in the Front 7, I don’t think they should totally deviate from getting Allen better weapons, and trying to improve the offensive line.

This team could use a real TE, RB, an upgrade at OG, and another starting WR.

So Beane is going to have to be a hawk in FA and Draft.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Jerboski said:

How did the KC screen game work tonight? 

How many wide open guys were standing in the middle of field over and over and over tonight?

Not many... I wonder why that is but yes edmunds and Milano aren't an issue at all lol.smh

But it’s not fully on our guys. A lot of it is scheme. We just drop back and back pedal hoping someone might make the quarterback get rid of the ball. Then when we have no pass rush our guys are left hanging back there. 
David is fantastic and white looks like he could be great too, they clearly upgrade our defense but they aren’t gonna play like that here. In 3-5 seconds they make great plays. 4-7 seconds like our guys they’ll be left out there in no mans land too. 
A legit pass rush will make a big difference. That ball needs to come out in less than 4 seconds or this defense will always be trash. 

That DL is a wrecking crew backed by the best 1-2 LB unit in the league. The secondary is aggressive and physical.  I don’t think it’s possible for us to build that kind of front 7.  Suh, barret and jpp are all premier pass rushing demons and Vea is a force of nature 

• Like (+1) 1

Get pressure with FOUR, win a Lombardi.

Bucs just shut down Rogers and Mahomes back to back, both have great skill position players around them, but it doesn't matter if you can't pocket pass.  

We have the franchise QB, and a two year window before Josh kills our cap space.  Sell out now for a nasty front four, get er done Beane Machine!