Josh is Watching Super Bowl at Darnold's House with Kyle Allen

Shaw66

32 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

cool, how’d that happen?

Daughter has a good friend from college.  She has two brothers living in southern Cal.  They're all jocks.  One of the brothers has a girlfriend, and she's a good friend of Kyle Allen's girlfriend.  With me so far?   So Allen and his GF invited them to watch the game with them.  It turned out the party was Darnold's house.   One brother brought the other brother along.  And there you have it.  

Just stupid five degrees of separation stuff.

I told my daughter I wanted pictures, but haven't seen anything yet.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Shaw66 said:

Daughter has a good friend from college.  She has two brothers living in southern Cal.  They're all jocks.  One of the brothers has a girlfriend, and she's a good friend of Kyle Allen's girlfriend.  With me so far?   So Allen and his GF invited them to watch the game with them.  It turned out the party was Darnold's house.   One brother brought the other brother along.  And there you have it.  

Got it.  Your daughter's friend's brother's girlfriend is friends with Summer Juraszek, who invited them to a Superbowl party at Sam Darnold's house.

Curious if you get any word from daughter's friend's brother how big a party it was.  My guess is that football players in general (and the 2018 draft class in particular) fall into the demographic that aren't very concerned about covid-19 infection for themselves.

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

Do you have any updates on Ferris Bueller’s health?

• Haha (+1) 1