Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Brady is a douche no doubt.  The Chiefs have multiple douches. It’s much easier to root for the Bucs tonight for me. 

Gronk and AB are other reasons to hate on Tampa toss in they're a home team. That said I like seeing the Chiefs losing more.

1 minute ago, Rockee96 said:

i don't know why, but this has been a very satisfying game so far. I hope the Chiefs get humiliated. Hate the way they played so dirty against us. This is the first time ever I've rooted for Tom Brady

First time I did is when they beat the "greatest show on turf". 

If I knew how it would have turned out 20+ years later I wouldn't have. 

Makes me sad that the chiefs got away with everything vs us but the refs get them for 8 penalties for 95 yards in one half vs Brady, who’s playing at home in the super bowl.

the refs ruined one half.  Hopefully they won’t do it again

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Chiefs can’t keep expecting to make a comeback all the time, eventually they’re gonna get blown out and tonight might be that night.

Could see it in the first quarter they were not in the game.  Not there usual playing from behind.  Badly outplayed.  Few questionable calls, but don’t put yourself in the position to have a guy streaking down the sideline where you end up getting called for the trip.

Should have played going into the half down 14 to 6 with the ball to begin the 2nd half.  I really don’t see them getting back in this one.  Brady will NOT slow down until the final gun.

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

The Chiefs are bigger douches than Brady is. Brady wins. The Chiefs mug, hit and cheat and cry when things suddenly don’t go their way. 

Brady is a generational douche, the Chiefs are just getting started, the ball washing for Brady has been unlivable down here the past month. I guess it all sucks but we’ve put up with the Brady love longer....

2 minutes ago, Rockee96 said:

i don't know why, but this has been a very satisfying game so far. I hope the Chiefs get humiliated. Hate the way they played so dirty against us. This is the first time ever I've rooted for Tom Brady

‘Yeah I still hate Brady but I feel like the KC D had their chickens come home to roost with all the penalties

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Couple calls extremely close.  Goal line on the last score wasn’t a PI.  Other pass was uncatchable when he tripped him. 

Chucking the receiver 10 yards downfield while the ball is in the air is PI every time.

• SDS unpinned this topic