Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

7 minutes ago, par73 said:

Bills do not have a LB to compare with White, Barrett or David. Front 7, including Paul, Vea and Suh, is elite. Mahomes was running (hobbling) for his life. Buffalo is not capable of doing that.

Helps that their LT was out, and resulted in a line shift too. But I agree their dline is nice.

13 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Not completely.  The aggression.  

It means changing who we are. We are a coverage defense not a pressure defense. We are a passing offense not a running offense. You have to be able to rush the passer and run the ball to beat KC. Neither of which we are really built personnel wise or scheme wise to do.

2 minutes ago, Georgia Bill said:

He might decide to retire, particularly if he promised his wife "one more ring and I'm done".  But short of that, he knows what a great team he's on and that they would have a good chance next year to repeat, and given that - I think he stays on for one more year.

He already said this week he wants to play to 45. Win or lose today. He’s not retiring most likely. 

45 minutes ago, RobbRiddick said:

Oh yeah but he won't get any crap for it. When he does it he has heart

Because it hardly happens. Allen still was changing the narrative this year. To be honest I didn't hear much negative about Allen vs KC when he was running for his life and playing hero ball. Then again I haven't watched any sports talk since the loss yet. 

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

So the streaker got to the endzone more than the Chiefs did

🤣 

But technically speaking, I think you gotta be fully naked to count as a streaker. So he lost some style points.

Could CBS please show him? It's the only thing remotely interesting about this game since the first quarter.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Nitro said:

That is what the draft is for.  Improve the front of the defense.  

Half of their D line are cast offs anybody could have signed, Ndamukong Suh, Jason pierre-paul. They were considered washed up. Start with a  rejuvenated JJ Watt if he becones available and if he'll play for a championship and not money.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Success said:

The Bucs were underestimated.  For the last 2 months solid, they have been on an epic roll.

People took a couple of swoons they had early on too seriously. It was Brady's 1st new team in 20 years. It was going to take some time for things to come together.

Just so glad it wasn't us tonight.  Losing like that would have been devastating. I'd have to not look at the internet until at least November - and only then if we were undefeated at that point.

I agree, if we had gone to the SB and lost it would have been devastating, adding another chapter onto to a painful legacy.  It is VERY important that this team WINS it's first trip to the SB, otherwise all the "same old Bills" crap will come out, "O-fer", the "curse" talk, etc.   Can't have any of that...

• Eyeroll 1