Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Congrats Bruce Arians! :thumbsup:

Vintage Andy Reid. :lol:

Reid is a seriously meh head coach. Not really blaming him for this loss, but not seeing his “genius.” 

A buddy of mine thinks he won’t relinquish playcalling duties because he is worried people will realize he’s not that smart of an offensive

coach. 

1 minute ago, prissythecat said:

Love all the whining going on in the Chiefs fan forum  .   Blaming the refs  lol

The refs do get a share of the blame. Called it really tight on the KC DBs but not on the TB DBs.

But really ... this one wasn't close enough that it made a difference.

Best teams in the NFL, c. 2020-21:

1. Tampa Bay

[huge gap]

2. KC

[big gap]

3. Bills.

Some seasons are like that. It all becomes obvious by the end of the Super Bowl.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

My favorite play was Antoine taunting Hill right to his face. Amazing. 

There’s a part of me that’s truly ashamed of how much I enjoyed that. 

Luckily its just a very small, small part. The whole rest of me loved it. 

• Haha (+1) 1

No way, if I'm Tom, that I'm not riding into the sunset on this victory, but that's not him.

He'll be back for #8 next season.  Guys like him, Jordan, Mayweather, Ricky Carmichael, Federer/Nadal are just a different breed.

I respect it because it's truly a rare breed to have that killer instinct and to aspire to be the greatest.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

The refs do get a share of the blame. Called it really tight on the KC DBs but not on the TB DBs.

But really ... this one wasn't close enough that it made a difference.

Best teams in the NFL, c. 2020-21:

1. Tampa Bay

[huge gap]

2. KC

[big gap]

3. Bills.

Some seasons are like that. It all becomes obvious by the end of the Super Bowl.

Gb better than the bills

Did anyone else notice how the WR's on both teams played only a minor role tonight?

The leading receivers for both teams were TE's - Gronk & Kelsey.  The leading total yards from scrimmage guy was a RB. 

IMO the fact the Bills won 15 games; had one of the top 3 offenses in the NFL and that Allen had an MVP caliber year without effective RB or TE play is amazing.  It's clear what the Bills have to do - at least on offense.

Edited by CincyBillsFan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

Well even the bucks have won 2 Super Bowls in 18 years. Man I can’t wait to see Buffalo win one but after watching the bucks the are loaded on both sides of the ball we need linebacker help and pass rush there linebackers we’re flying around making big hits. So I really don’t no how far we are I guess every year is different