Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

8 minutes ago, Lieutenant Aldo Raine said:

Can’t wait to hear from @Zerovoltzafter this one!!!

Pretty sure he'll have a hissy fit, quit that team, and find another front runner

• Agree 1

Just now, WideNine said:

I would counter that Tampa has taken away his quick reads and their d-line is that good.

They're good, no doubt, but not having Fisher was big time.

Not even saying KC wins with Fisher, but I don't think it would have been this one-sided.

1 minute ago, Bferra13 said:

They can't slander him. He hasn't been convicted yet.

You could be correct, I’m not an expert by any means. Why can the evening news slander people before they are guilty then ? I don’t think that’s the case, the NFL wanted no mention of it. Someone who didn’t know could have assumed he crashed his car injuring his own kids or something from the way it was phrased. 

Even if Mahomes is the best QB for the next ten years that contract will limit the Chiefs, Kelce only has a few more elite years left and the AFC is about to have 7-8 really solid QBs. Good luck getting to 7 Superbowls let alone winning 7. For most of Brady's career it looked like it was Peyton, Ben and him and the Patriots dominated the Colts until Manning broke through. Mahomes is going to have to go through: Allen, Jackson, Herbert, Lawrence, Burrows, Watson (if he doesn't get traded) and any of those elite teams that are one QB away.

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

A beat up offensive line against a very, very good front 7.....that’s why the Chiefs offense struggled.

It took until 2 minutes left in the SB, nay in the season, but Scott, I agree with you...

🤣 :beer:

• Like (+1) 1