Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

Just now, major said:

That was weird

Yeah, maybe a classier shoutout/prayer for the kids health with truth about what happened would have been more appropriate in the pregame show. I doubt it would have been mentioned if KC was about to take the Lombardi. 

Just now, Chicken Boo said:

I don't know about that last part.  His line has been abysmal all night.  Not just on a play here and there, but literally ALL NIGHT.

I would counter that Tampa has taken away his quick reads and their d-line is that good.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Big Blitz said:

I know these guys are told to maintain certain narratives for the league and the players...

But that commentary about Mahomes "he's going to play in a lot of these games" .......embarrassing 

It's just not how the NFL works Aaron Rodgers might of been the most talented QB of all time maybe Allen and/or Mahomes will match him but point is that guy has been to 1 SB.

5 minutes ago, pigpen65 said:

TB's coach didn't approach the Chiefs liked a terrified B****. Far and away that's the single biggest difference between Tampa and Buffalo's results vs KC.

Yeah, the players, had nothing to do with it... 🤔

2 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

Naa, they simply had to stop the defensive holding because this ref crew actually called it. When they couldn't hold... they can't stop the Bucs offense. 

You and I have been watching the same game all night, my friend... :beer:

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

Road to Super Bowl is finding a real RB ( Fournette is a Free agent)  and adding some play maker on defensive side of the ball

The RBs are fine. If you feel we need one I would be drafting Harris or Etienne over signing a FA

3 minutes ago, Yobogoya! said:

It’s a really weird feeling. But the way KC got away with murder in the AFCCG and the smugness I saw from a lot of their fans that week made Bucs the easy choice to root for tonight. 

And hey, for once you get to feel what its like to watch Brady play and enjoy it. Win/win. 

I felt that way going in.  Really wanted the KC fans to go to bed tonight depressed and angry.  This is more than i could ask for. KC was dominated.  i don’t care about Brady in the NFC.  he’s fine there. a legend.  as long as he isn’t in the AFC East anymore it’s all good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1