Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

Really talking about losing this game in the terms of how it effects Mahomes chances of catching up to Brady really? Brady is about to lead the league in SB wins not player wise but franchise.

It's freakish nobody should be talking about someone doing that again until someone gets vaguely close.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Hero Ball..

Im listening to the international commentary and apparently Mahomes toe is to blame

Lol they've gotta protect the chiefs dignity and the sanctity of their precious super bowl at this point 🤣 chiefs defense just wasn't allowed to hold and the bucs jumped on them early and made them one dimensional...you can't ask backup offensive linemen to pass block the bucs front 4 all night 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

It’s a really weird feeling. But the way KC got away with murder in the AFCCG and the smugness I saw from a lot of their fans that week made Bucs the easy choice to root for tonight. 

And hey, for once you get to feel what its like to watch Brady play and enjoy it. Win/win. 

As the game went on, I agree.

But I still hate Brady.  Lots.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Really talking about losing this game in the terms of how it effects Mahomes chances of catching up to Brady really? Brady is about to lead the league in SB wins not player wise but franchise.

I was told mahomes was winning the next 8 SBs and the chiefs were a dynasty, oops

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

It's more than that.  He has little to no protection.  On the plays he has made, Tyreek dropped a TD as did Darrell Williams.

Mahomes is playing like hot garbage tonight. He has chucked a bunch of balls that should have been INTs. KC has some great receivers that have been making adjustments all night to throws.

Credit Mahomes for getting the ball in the right zip code with the heat he is under, but welcome to life for most QBs.