Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

Just now, billsherd said:

Romo is such a Mahomes homer.... guy has him by the neck and calls it "I don't know about that penalty" 

And people in this thread had the audacity to paint the picture that Brady only gets love. 

Mahomes could sneeze into a napkin and he'd find a way to slobber all over it. 

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Mango said:

Mahomes clearly shooken up after that hit. Nobody even checked on him. NFL doing their best to scramble a Mahomes eggs this year. 

RIP Mahomies brain. 

If the Bills would've just hit him 2 weeks ago, it would've been a totally different game. Very easy to rattle.

Bills need better personal on defensive side of the ball and a real NFL RB,  let Milano walk and sign or trade for a LB  that cover TE'S,  not just Kelce this team sucked covering any TE'S this past season.  The defence needs retooling,  Tampa's Defence & running game beat KC to a pulp tonight

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Success said:

Good lesson for the Bills, too.

We were too one-dimensional.  Defense is so important to winning championships.

49ers had a great defense last year. Buccaneers last couple of games is damn near transcendent. The Buccaneers defensive line performance through the playoffs could win any Superbowl.

Last time I saw a D-Line this dominant throughout the playoffs was the 2007 Giants.

I agree about defense but.. this specific defense is not something I can see be replicated

• Agree 1