Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

The crazy part was we WERE against Pittsburgh and Baltimore....we were thr more physical team. Tomlin even pointed it out.

The Bills simply play timid against the Chiefs for some reason...happened both times this year.

I think they were afraid of being aggressive and getting burned, that was a mistake.

Narratives change pretty quick in the NFL. It's really a game-to-game thing.

2 weeks ago, Mahomes never got rattled, and Allen did.

Crazy how that can change depending on what kind of D you're facing.  Mahomes looks infinitely worse than Allen did, or ever has.

1 minute ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Bills definitely need upgrades on defense in order to beat the Chiefs, along with a better game plan.

This is why you don't pay Milano huge money,  look at how David is covering Kelce tonight.  Milano is a an good but not great LB,  let him walk if he insists on big money

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, MrEpsYtown said:

Watch LaVonte David and see why you dont pay Milano 14 million. They are on completely different levels. 

I don't know any one who has said that Milano deserves that kind of money, but your point is taken.

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

The crazy part was we WERE against Pittsburgh and Baltimore....we were thr more physical team. Tomlin even pointed it out.

The Bills simply play timid against the Chiefs for some reason...happened both times this year.

I had made peace with the Bills performance vs KC but seeing how well TB has handled KC in this game, I'm back to being angry. Our coaches really did a poor job in prep for that game!

• Like (+1) 1

Bills played scared; they coached scared. They cannot do what the Bucs are doing (which is what the Falcons did) because they don't have the pass rushers or LBs and DT. Star may add to that... but LBs are a HUGE whole.... David and White look 10 ft tall out there.

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Niagara Dude said:

This is why you don't pay Milano huge money,  look at how David is covering Kelce tonight.  Milano is a an good but not great LB,  let him walk if he insists on big money

David is getting help on a lot of plays. Also helps when he only has to cover for 2 seconds instead of 5 cause Mahomes is under immediate pressure

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1

Just now, ScottLaw said:

Edmunds isn’t David or White. Not even close. 

Lol we get it you don’t like him.. Yeah yeah.. They are asked to play aggressive and we ask Edmunds to play conservative. 
I can agree he plays soft but jeez you guys are relentless with this stuff. Did we ask Edmunds one time to hit Kelce off the line or cover him? No we asked Edmunds to cover the middle of the field.