Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

of course he could have. Give me a break. I can’t believe everyone is willing to bury Singletary because of a bad game or two. He had like a 60 yard TD run a Month ago! Get him some better blocking.

No size or speed,  Tampa RB'S have both

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

I mean the Bucs are stacked everywhere....Allen is elite, as is Diggs and White. Outside of that we don’t really have star talent. They just need to bringing in some stars instead of quality role players.

Yup.  

You pay coaches to scheme up JAG’s.  

We need more top end talent.  

1 minute ago, Billznut said:

Can’t stand Mahomes. But clearly he is still on a path to be in the the GOAT talk considering he has at least 12-15 more years to play. He will be in a lot of Super Bowls unfortunately . 

He is on the path. But.... He does seem to get lingering issues. Kelce isn’t that young. I’m not sold they can remain this potent very long at all. 

Just now, Billznut said:

Can’t stand Mahomes. But clearly he is still on a path to be in the the GOAT talk considering he has at least 12-15 more years to play. He will be in a lot of Super Bowls unfortunately . 

Will he? I mean the AFC is about to be Murderer's Row of QBs: Lawrence, Allen, Watson, Burrows, Herbert, Jackson, Mayfield.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Todd Bowles came up with a great game plan against the Chiefs, wonder if he could share it with Frazier?

You mean avoid from having Tyreek beat you deep and let Kelce get his catches? The only thing is their DEs making things difficult for Mahomes. Toss in Tampas LBs can run and tackle too.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ngbills said:

Seriously - how can anyone root for Brady? Must be some younger fans here. Mahomes beats us once and he leapfrogs the young boy kissing on the lips Brady who kicked our butts for 20 yrs. 

I don't give a crap about who beat us in the past, and I've been a Bills fan for over 50 years.  I'm loving watching KC get their asses kicked, and I don't really care who's doing it 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rc2catch said:

He is on the path. But.... He does seem to get lingering issues. Kelce isn’t that young. I’m not sold they can remain this potent very long at all. 

I sure hope they can’t. Plus Reid will retire at some point. 

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

I mean the Bucs are stacked everywhere....Allen is elite, as is Diggs and White. Outside of that we don’t really have star talent. They just need to bringing in some stars instead of quality role players.

I would think/hope JA’s coming out season will have Top tier free agents choose us as a destination.