Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

4 minutes ago, Success said:

Patriots fans are LOVING this.  They feel like they're winning another SB.

Just a reminder.

Actually I saw a piece on the news today that Pats fans are still grieving the loss of Brady and are rooting against him.  

3 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

So at first I was complaining about the refs and the inconsistency favoring Brady. There is some of that, but there is more to it. I think Tampa Bay watched the Chiefs mug our receivers and coached their offense to overreact to every contact. The WR will flop when grabbed to draw attention, Brady will throw it in the area to draw a flag. As great as Josh is, of course Brady can still spot these things better and take advantage. And I really think the Tampa coaches could not have missed preparing for the "hold em every time" tactic. 

Of course, KC is doing much worse on offense, too. 

Totally agree.    Too smart.....

3 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

The only questionable call was the defensive holding call on the guy covering Evans. That was terrible. The rest were fine. 

Reid is choking in the big game again. 

Couple calls extremely close.  Goal line on the last score wasn’t a PI.  Other pass was uncatchable when he tripped him. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

The fact is that the refs are enforcing the rules like they were enforced the entire season and KC is rightly getting called. The real issue is why were the rules NOT enforced two weeks ago.

As for Brady I stopped hating on the guy years ago and I'm certainly not going to hate on him when he plays for a team in another conference. The reality is we are watching something extraordinary - a 43 year old QB on his way to winning a Super Bowl MVP.  Think about that for a moment.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

• SDS unpinned this topic