Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

4 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I really don't see any deterrent to doing roads across most major sports. Nobody pays attention until you you up big numbers. One that happens, you sign a big contract for guaranteed money and are set for life even after testing positive. 

Could be. Maybe Lyle Alzado would've been OK in this day & age.

Saw player rankings earlier in the week that KC had the 3 best players in this game (Mahomes, Hill, Kelce).  But Tampa had the next 10.  Not surprising that Bucs are playing well as they have the deeper club.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

man, a lot of you guys are harsh. The Bucs have been playing well and certainly have talent on D. But our D is pretty solid. Our D coaching is Solid too. Just because they totally laid an egg last week, doesn’t mean they are so bad. 

I think our back end is solid. But they can rush the passer. We really could not. I’m concerned we probably need two new linebackers as well. 

Just now, zow2 said:

Saw player rankings earlier in the week that KC had the 3 best players in this game (Mahomes, Hill, Kelce).  But Tampa had the next 10.  Not surprising that Bucs are playing well as they have the deeper club.  

Any of these TB D players available this off season?

Legit question 

• Agree 1