Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

3 minutes ago, Buddo said:

Biggest issue for KC is their lack of tackles on the O-Line. Mahomes is having to try and keep plays alive while avoiding two rushers on most plays.

Yeah, losing your starting left tackle right before the Super Bowl is kind of a big deal.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

But don't you know Mahomes is a tier above Allen and anyone who says otherwise is a homer? Open receivers don't make a difference.

Call me a Homer. There wasn’t one pass Mahomes threw that game that Allen couldn’t. Not one. There were several that Allen made no one else could—even if they went out of bounds. Lol.

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Rico said:

Could be a side effect from all the roids.

I really don't see any deterrent to doing roads across most major sports. Nobody pays attention until you you up big numbers. Once that happens, you sign a big contract for guaranteed money and are set for life even after testing positive. 

Edited by RaoulDuke79
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

For those that want Oliver to play DE, look at JPP. That is a real DE. Tall and Frazier long arms.  Bills desperately need a guy like that. 

Good thing he's got those long arms, because he blew his fingers off playing with fireworks.

1 minute ago, Success said:

So - is anyone still rooting for the Bucs?

This is a no brainer for me. Brady to Gronk TWICE?  No thanks. The Bucs may as well be the Pats.

Almost this whole thread is rooting for Tampa Bay.  Myself included.   

KC’s defense is basically to hold and make refs call it.   On offense, everyone gargles Mahomes, when it’s Kelce who makes him otherworldly.  

Go Bucs!

• Like (+1) 2