Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

This is a joke right now. Romo is literally saying as a plain fact that the Chiefs hold a lot. We got the one ref crew that doesn't care.

These calls aren’t gonna stop their holding. You only hold like this as part of an ethos—meaning these DBs are trash and can’t cover without cheating. My guess.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, H2o said:

:lol: @ the comments of those who can't let the Brady hate go and embrace the hatred of the real enemy for the next 10 years, the Chiefs. :censored: KC 

I have never liked Tampa. Goes back to Gruden. And this lot are so dislikable, and it isn't really Brady. I have no feeling either way on KC.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, jkeerie said:

The Chiefs are holding.  He's not getting bailed out.  The refs are throwing the flags that should have been thrown 2 weeks ago.

Chiefs secondary has played super physical all year and now all of a sudden they get 3 holding calls in one half.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree. I am the ultimate hater of conspiracy theories. Things are normally what they are. But this game is being called VERY different to the AFCCG

No $&!# Sherlock....the NFL has the capacity to steer any game they want. We were never part of their dream matchup. GOAT v Kid.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2