Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

I'm surprised at how well the Bus D is playing. It's the old Belichick thing: make every yard tough and make them pay for every yard.

Just a question of whether they can keep up that level of intensity and concentration the whole game (and whether their offense can put up points)

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Unfortunately the Bills got Mahomes at his very best. Or maybe when Kelce runs wide open on every play he looks better. Either way this isn't the offense we faced.

Same offense, our defense just has major issues, and it’s full of underachieving high draft choices. The Bucs have a talented defense. Contrary to media reports, this team wins for more reasons than just Brady. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Bucs doing what the bills are very capable of doing on defense with more confusing looks and disguised blitzes. We just needed to be more aggressive and innovative on D. 

I think McD will be watching this just wishing he could have that game back again. We'll see what he does next season when we play them

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Kmart128 said:

If we got this KC team 2 weeks ago we win that game.

KC are great - we made them look world class. The fact is everyone had, to different degrees, an off day against the Chiefs and we had to bring our A Game to have a chance.

1 minute ago, JayBaller10 said:

Seriously, if I was Beane I’d call TB and offer  up Edmunds & a high draft pick for White. If a 3rd can’t get it done, go with a 2nd and a 5th. 

Lol yeah that trade wouldn’t even work on madden. White is a young blue chip cornerstone piece. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Rc2catch said:

Lol yeah that trade wouldn’t even work on madden. White is a young blue chip cornerstone piece. 

Much of the league believes Edmunds is as well. He’s been to Pro Bowls, White has not, at least there’s that bargaining chip.