Super Bowl Game Thread: Kansas City at Tampa Bay 6:30 Eastern on CBS

5 minutes ago, Steptide said:

His passer rating when pressured is horrendous, I'm really surprised the bills didn't take advantage of this 

Cause he has the best passer rating in the league against the blitz. You have be able to get pressure with 4 which we're completely incapable of doing.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m not rooting for either team, but it’s fun to watch a defense that isn’t soft. 

Agree , both games against the Chiefs I couldn’t help but feeling like we were playing scared and just being  so afraid of them , I really hope next time we play them we come out swinging ( win or lose ) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, gobills404 said:

Cause he has the best passer rating in the league against the blitz. You have be able to get pressure with 4 which we're completely incapable of doing.

For everyone saying "we should have done what the Bucs are doing", this ^

Need to upgrade that D line! :beer:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I've done a good job of staying away from a lot of the buildup to this game, particularly from all these talking head clowns, over the last couple weeks.

It only took me seeing a few minutes of pregame today to really feel just how frustrated......almost mad...... I am that we aren't playing in this game tonight.  We had a great season, but man....I really wanted us to not only be in this game tonight, but win it.  Both of these teams, and the hype/fawning over that the teams and individual players in this game have gotten, makes me sick.  Not sure there are 2 more unlikable teams right now.

We're winning this thing next year.  Go Bills!

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2