Why I Will Never Cheer for KC- My Mother in Law

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

A little history.  I am a life long Bills fan, as such I taught my wife about the game and she has slowly become a big fan as well.  Our entire family was so excited about the AFC Championship game we setup our kids beds on our floor to watch the game with us.   My In-Laws on the other hand watch the games, but dont really cheer on the team.  However, they know how much we love the Bills.   Not two seconds after the Championship game ended my wife got this text from my mother in law, below.  Apparently she has been watching "All the Chiefs games since Mahomes came into the league" despite not having the NFL Ticket, and living in Western NY.   I think she was just trying to get under our skin.  For this reason I hope the Chiefs lose.   

9e9ca34d-04fb-48ef-a86b-11feb4b16d75_699931963536631-2.png.b88804249569499ba1aba3157192e7e1.png

Only reason I want the Bucs to lose: Antonio Brown!!!  Dude deserves to be watching the game from cell block D, not playing in it! 

2 hours ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

Reid lost me being ok with players that have terrible character and his kids that make extremely poor decisions. Seems like he’s not that good of a person if the common denominator in all this is him. Not to mention pretty much every fan of theirs that I’ve met was a women beating pos.

I don’t care about Brady any more now that he’s out of the division. I hope both teams lose but if I had to pick one I want tampa to blow them out by 60.

Said it in another post.   I wont cheer for any team that employs both Frank Clark and Tyreek Hill.

2 hours ago, Virgil said:

I have nothing against anyone on the Bucs besides Brady and Gronk.  But because of them, I can’t root for them. 

If the Chiefs win, you could argue we were the 2nd best team in the league.  I’ll take that 

We said about the Bucs.

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It is a dilemma.

Accept that the season ended 2 weeks ago and there is no dilemma. I don’t find my blood pressure elevated at all while watching reruns of Schitts Creek, and I haven’t once found myself rooting for misfortune to any of the cast members... ok, I wouldn’t be disappointed if something bad happened to Chris Elliott, but I’m not actively rooting for it. 

17 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Not sure how any Bills fan can root for Brady at any point for any reason. 

I can’t stand Patrick Mahomes. Granted I wanted the Bills to draft him but he’s become one prideful and arrogant SOB. I still can’t get over how cocky and disrespectful they were to us in the AFC Championship game. No love for the Chiefs. Hopefully this rocks their confidence and the Bills have an easier path to the Super Bowl.