There's something fishy about Jon Feliciano

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The guys tagged in the Insta about this appear to be former OL teammate buds from Jon's Miami Hurricanes days. 

One of them is Brandon Linder, who I believe is the center for the Jacksonville Jaguars.  Since they're all OLmen, chances are they can wear each other's sweats and stuff.  At a guess, Jon needed to borrow a shirt for some reason and his bud Brandon took care of him.  Or as Beast said, "he was cold and it was available"

Wear each others clothes?!?

Is that how we're going here?!?! :lol:

4 hours ago, Beast said:

It is most definitely a Jaguars sweatshirt. It has a JAX nametag and is the top of their logo next to it. I don't care, especially since he is a free agent, but that is sort of strange. Maybe he was cold and it was available?

Why would he want to get one of his good Bills sweatshirts smelling like fish?

8 minutes ago, pennstate10 said:

Why would he want to get one of his good Bills sweatshirts smelling like fish?

Or any other piece of clothing he owns?  Better to get a Jags' sweatshirt smelly and dirty and then toss it in the garbage can.

5 hours ago, Beast said:

It is most definitely a Jaguars sweatshirt. It has a JAX nametag and is the top of their logo next to it. I don't care, especially since he is a free agent, but that is sort of strange. Maybe he was cold and it was available?

Maybe he is putting pressure on the Bills...maybe he has a "silent" deal already in Florida...maybe he was cold and wanted to warm up.  Who knows.

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Beast said:

it’d be stranger if it were hot and he had to steal it