Daboll wins AP NFL assistant Coach of the Year

Beerball

1 hour ago, Beerball said:

Some went from wanting to fire him to dreading having to replace him. Far from perfect, but that was generally a very enjoyable offense to watch last season. When was the last time our offense was fun to watch??? Been a while.....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

Some went from wanting to fire him to dreading having to replace him. Far from perfect, but that was generally a very enjoyable offense to watch last season. When was the last time our offense was fun to watch??? Been a while.....

Well, a year ago the hot topics on this board were can Josh ever have a 300 yard passing game and will the Bills ever have a signature win. So I'm pretty pleased right now.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Daboll wins NFL assistant Coach of the Year
  • Hapless Bills Fan changed the title to Daboll wins AP NFL assistant Coach of the Year
3 hours ago, Charles Romes said:

Hate to say it but I wish he came up with something better against KC. 

I don’t think there was much more there to do we had absolutely no run game I think it was all on that defense 

17 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

He deserves this award and recognition but I can't help but feel disappointed in him abandoning the running game this season. We'll never beat KC without one.

I agree 💯 even KC runs the ball but first we got to get a running back 

Congrats coach! Well deserved and happy to have our coaching staff in place...And our RBs are fine just need to run them a little more. Hope the FO doesn’t read all the RB nonsense and focuses on getting a pass rush and maybe a little improvement of the interior O line this offseason

45 minutes ago, 97bills said:

I don’t think there was much more there to do we had absolutely no run game I think it was all on that defense 

I agree 💯 even KC runs the ball but first we got to get a running back 

Hope we consider Najee and revamp our blocking schemes. I'm sure Daboll will approach the run game with more conviction this fall.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Well done coach! 
can’t wait to see how you make the offense even better.

Go Bills!!!

11 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Hope we consider Najee and revamp our blocking schemes. I'm sure Daboll will approach the run game with more conviction this fall.

I wouldn’t mind spending a first on a running back at all how many times have we seen a QB have nothing down field and dumb it to the back and make one linebacker miss and run for 30 yards we just don’t have that right now but I agree with you they will fix that part of our offense 

16 hours ago, Augie said:

First year under Roman...Bills put up a lot of points in most games.