NFL Honors Awards Show Tonight: Any Bills make it?

BillsDude

13 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Brian Flores getting any COY votes at all is a joke.

How? He shouldn't win it, but he led one of the worst rosters in the league, at least on offense, to a 10-6 record. 

Looking at that team on paper I don't see how they had more than 6 wins. 

4 minutes ago, Process said:

How? He shouldn't win it, but he led one of the worst rosters in the league, at least on offense, to a 10-6 record. 

Made some of the worst rookie QB decisions I've ever seen from a coach. Either start Tua or don't.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They're like the Bills were in 2017, they won a lot on defensive play, ST, and turnovers.

True, it was definitely a bit of a fluke. But he should get some credit. 

Just now, HappyDays said:

Made some of the worst rookie QB decisions I've ever seen from a coach. Either start Tua or don't.

They completely botched the QB situation I agree. 

Just now, mannc said:

Based on what?  Brand name?  Statistically, they were essentially indistinguishable.  

I meant it as a positive. The clear #2 ahead of Mahomes. Allen and Rodgers had the better seasons and were way more valuable to their teams. 

I assumed Mahomes would get the second most votes so was pleasantly surprised. 

Just now, Process said:

I meant it as a positive. The clear #2 ahead of Mahomes. Allen and Rodgers had the better seasons and were way more valuable to their teams. 

I assumed Mahomes would get the second most votes so was pleasantly surprised. 

I was referring to Rodgers vs Allen

• Like (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Process said:

Getting absolutely boat raced in a must win game vs a bills team sitting a handful key defenders from the start and all the starters by the half, immediately disqualified him IMO. 

at that point how can you even consider him amongst the top guys shown during the show. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Getting absolutely boat raced in a must win game vs a bills team sitting a handful key defenders from the start and all the starters by the half, immediately disqualified him IMO. 

at that point how can you even consider him amongst the top guys shown during the show. 

Fair point. 

• Like (+1) 1