NFL Honors Awards Show Tonight: Any Bills make it?

BillsDude

Like for Offensive Player of the Year, or Coach of the Year? As I am assuming A. Rogers wins MVP.   I am not sure if there are other unlisted categories that I do not know about either, like Assistant Coach of the Year, Executive of the year, etc. This show may not interest some here, but for those involved, it could be special to them if they are honored or recognized for their achievements this year..

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Harrison Phillips will be there - man of the year nominee 

Btw I love NFL honors , I watch every year 

Yes, forgot to mention his category. Followed Harrisons' work with those with special needs, as our son has such issues, so will be rooting for him, along with Diggs, Allen, McD, and any rest that will be nominees.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Yes, forgot to mention his category. Followed Harrisons' work with those with special needs, as our son has such issues, so will be rooting for him, along with Diggs, Allen, McD, and any rest that will be nominees.

Reading about Harrison Phillips work is amazing. What a human. 

• Agree 3

27 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

My favorite was what Milano/Davis did for the young boy, then sent him and family to Disney

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

Are they announcing who wins before hand? I hate when they do that.  It takes the fun out of the awards

Not sure. Some leak may slip out closer to the airing at 9pm EST, or just prior to the announcement of the winners, but hopefully not. When I stated in the thread title, ."......Any Bills Make it?" I meant, "(Will any Bills make it? "  Sorry for any confusion there.

41 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Reading about Harrison Phillips work is amazing. What a human. 

Good friend of mine is the SID at Michigan and he just raves about Phillips from their crossover at Stanford. All the positive things we all hear are spot on and then some. Happy to have a guy like that on the Bills

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Not sure what all the categories are, but how can Diggs not get something

He is one of the nominees for Offensive Player of the Year from what I read. I am not sure if he is in any of the other categories.. I'd rate Diggs and Allen as equally having "some" similar chance to win that, BUT expect it to go to someone else (Henry, Kelce, Mahomes,...)..It would not shock me though if SD or JA got that award.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Allen is a shoe in  for most improved

mcdermott good odds on COY

Did not know there was a "Most Improved." If so, feel JA would definitely win that. Agree with McD too, but would not shock me if they went for Cleveland coach, as they could spin things there.

Just now, BillsDude said:

Did not know there was a "Most Improved." If so, feel JA would definitely win that. Agree with McD too, but would not shock me if they went for Cleveland coach, as they could spin things there.

Stefanski is probably the favorite but mcdermott is a lot of people’s choice so we will see

• Like (+1) 1