Our next POTUS takes on Big Tech in Florida

1 hour ago, The Governor said:

Biden is definitely running. He understands he’s in a very unique and favorable position. He’ll win pretty easily barring a 911 sized attack or scandal.

Every president faces some sort of crises but it would have to be HUGE to derail Uncle Joe.

He won't be running again.  Mostly because he'll be almost 82.  And if by some miracle he does, there won't be a pandemic to help him.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

He won't be running again.  Mostly because he'll be almost 82.  And if by some miracle he does, there won't be a pandemic to help him.

I have no idea why anyone would think that. He basically already said he’s running.

I also have no idea why anyone would think Harris would win the party’s nomination.

Extremely small chance that either of those things occur.

12 minutes ago, The Governor said:

I have no idea why anyone would think that. He basically already said he’s running.

I also have no idea why anyone would think Harris would win the party’s nomination.

Extremely small chance that either of those things occur.

You really think he'd tell the whole world he's not running again? 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

You really think he'd tell the whole world he's not running again? 

I know that he wouldn’t already be sending people on TV saying he’s running if he wasn’t going to run. Of course he’s running. 

He could suffer a vicious dog attack at the WH and die I guess. I’d put it around 95 percent for sure. He’d be an idiot not to run.

11 hours ago, The Governor said:

I know that he wouldn’t already be sending people on TV saying he’s running if he wasn’t going to run. Of course he’s running. 

He could suffer a vicious dog attack at the WH and die I guess. I’d put it around 95 percent for sure. He’d be an idiot not to run.

He has zero reason to say he's going to be there for 1-term.

And he could suffer a lot more than a vicious dog attack.  He doesn't have the mental ability or stamina to keep this up for 4 more years, much less 8.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

He has zero reason to say he's going to be there for 1-term.

And he could suffer a lot more than a vicious dog attack.  He doesn't have the mental ability or stamina to keep this up for 4 more years, much less 8.

This is exactly why he’s going to run. Your narrative didn’t work at all the first time and you’re still sticking with it. Years, and you still can’t find something that sticks to him. No one believes any of that silliness.

14 hours ago, The Governor said:

Well he may or may not run, but it’s already been confirmed he IS an idiot. 

2 hours ago, The Governor said:

This is exactly why he’s going to run. Your narrative didn’t work at all the first time and you’re still sticking with it. Years, and you still can’t find something that sticks to him. No one believes any of that silliness.

2 hours ago, The Governor said:

Enough people didn't care about his obvious mental decline (compared to 4 years prior) because his handlers were able to hide him away in his basement and because of the Chinese virus.  They won't be able to do the same and in another 4 years, during which time he'll only continue to further deteriorate, and any crisis will only hurt him.  All they have to do is wait a little longer...

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I've been a general fan of Desantis, but this one has me scratching my head. I hope conservatives realize how much of a slippery slope this is. All it takes is someone to abuse this power. For example if a group of conservatives are protesting something, all it would take is a rock or brick to smash some windows and force will be used to stop the protest.  All it takes is a leader with a hair trigger and one or a couple opposing trolls to start damaging stuff to get the whole protest shut down. 

21 hours ago, Doc said:

Enough people didn't care about his obvious mental decline (compared to 4 years prior) because his handlers were able to hide him away in his basement and because of the Chinese virus.  They won't be able to do the same and in another 4 years, during which time he'll only continue to further deteriorate, and any crisis will only hurt him.  All they have to do is wait a little longer...

I hope you are correct in regards to the ability to hide him but right now he is absent from every major event and all the liberals still over him. We have so many low information voters I know he will have a chance.

9 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I hope you are correct in regards to the ability to hide him but right now he is absent from every major event and all the liberals still over him. We have so many low information voters I know he will have a chance.

Liberals will love him no matter what.  It's not them whose minds will be changed.

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

He's right.  Don't flee states you *****-up by voting Dem and then do the same thing in another state.  That's the definition of stupidity.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Liberals will love him no matter what.  It's not them whose minds will be changed.

He's right.  Don't flee states you *****-up by voting Dem and then do the same thing in another state.  That's the definition of stupidity.

Red states like Georgia, Florida and Texas are starting to turn blue.  Too many people from the northeast and west coast are moving south for economic reasons; certainly not political.

That's why these insecure Governors are pushing through these voting suppression bills; power matters.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Red states like Georgia, Florida and Texas are starting to turn blue.  Too many people from the northeast and west coast are moving south for economic reasons; certainly not political.

That's why these insecure Governors are pushing through these voting suppression bills; power matters.

Wrong.  Their politics have led to many of the economic reasons they're fleeing to red states.

• Agree 1