Carson Wentz on the move?

whatdrought

Once they won the SB without him, it was never going to work out. I can’t tell with Wentz. He’s the guy who goes from underrated to overrated 50 times a season. I think he is talented but he gets hyped up so much. 

but it is wild that you go from being a MVP candidate and winning a SB in 3 years to getting rid of your qb and coach. Not For Long.

also should be a reminder to the Bills that your SB window can close very fast. 

10 hours ago, syhuang said:

So...they're getting the band back together?

6 hours ago, BillsShredder83 said:

What's he being cryptic for... who the heck is it? Lockerrom? Owners? Gm? Cmon

Roseman.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Haha.  Are the Eagles hoping that Foles can be a decent bridge with their aging and depleted roster?

I would imagine he'd serve as the backup to Jalen Hurts (assuming they don't draft a QB in the first round).

5 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

I would imagine he'd serve as the backup to Jalen Hurts (assuming they don't draft a QB in the first round).

Hmm.    Foles probably still throws a lot better than Hurts can at the NFL level.   So unless they are looking to implement a Greg Roman type offense not quite sure that Hurts should be considered the starter.

1 hour ago, prissythecat said:

Hmm.    Foles probably still throws a lot better than Hurts can at the NFL level.   So unless they are looking to implement a Greg Roman type offense not quite sure that Hurts should be considered the starter.

Foles sucks and there’s no way in hell they can sell starting him over Hurts to the fan base there. 

2 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Once they won the SB without him, it was never going to work out. I can’t tell with Wentz. He’s the guy who goes from underrated to overrated 50 times a season. I think he is talented but he gets hyped up so much. 

but it is wild that you go from being a MVP candidate and winning a SB in 3 years to getting rid of your qb and coach. Not For Long.

also should be a reminder to the Bills that your SB window can close very fast. 

What is it about Philly that makes it impossible to truly get a feel for how good their QB is?? I remember always having the same issue with McNab. 

2 hours ago, mannc said:

It is inconceivable to me that any team would give up more than a fifth round pick for Wentz.  He was literally the worst QB in the league last year.  Let’s hope he’s traded to the AFCE...

When I read that they want a first round pick or maybe two for him, I laughed!! He was absolutely terrible this past year!! Why do coaches and GMs always think that they can make him great? I would draft a QB with my own first round pick rather than trading mine for him.

13 minutes ago, DCOrange said:

Hurts was better last year and is potentially the future of the team. 

Foles :  64.7 % completion , 10 touchdowns 8 ints, 1852 yards. 80.8 passer rating

Hurts:   52.0 % completion ,  6 touchdowns 4 ints, 1061 yards,  77.6 pssser rating 

Nothing better in those passing stats.  Did you mean that Hurts is a bigger threat with his,legs ?

13 minutes ago, prissythecat said:

Foles :  64.7 % completion , 10 touchdowns 8 ints, 1852 yards. 80.8 passer rating

Hurts:   52.0 % completion ,  6 touchdowns 4 ints, 1061 yards,  77.6 pssser rating 

Nothing better in those passing stats.  Did you mean that Hurts is a bigger threat with his,legs ?

Hurts’ running ability is obviously a big factor in it, especially with the Eagles OLine where a guy like Foles will be a sitting duck. But it’s also drastically different offensive schemes and supporting casts. The Bears were super conservative giving Foles and Trubisky as easy of throws as possible, whereas Hurts was asked to throw it down the field a lot and to throw it to guys that can’t create separation or catch the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1