Tyreek Hill impressed by Justin Zimmer

YoloinOhio

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Just watched the play again...Zimmer came pretty close to catching him until he really accelerated...that was pretty impressive for a 300+ lb guy to do that, but the play with him running downfield on Johnson's pick 6 against the Ravens was pretty impressive too...

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Just watched the play again...Zimmer came pretty close to catching him until he really accelerated...that was pretty impressive for a 300+ lb guy to do that, but the play with him running downfield on Johnson's pick 6 against the Ravens was pretty impressive too...

That’s sick. Convert him to TE!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

I always catch Zimmer going full bore every play. It reminds me of those crazy effort guys we always had during the drought except the team is good now and I don't have to buy his jersey

Kyle Williams (not saying he’s that good, but Kyle was an impressive athlete too and always went full bore) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

These plays are two good examples of Zimmer's foot speed.   On both plays I was stunned to see him pursuing the play.  His speed contributed to several tackles he made around the line of scrimmage, too.   I think he's a keeper.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Big Turk said:

Not that unexpected tho...Zimmer's combine numbers were among the best for a DT prospect ever.  Super athletic guy.

Had to look it up.... Just nuts 😯 

”Zimmer's amazing results included a 4.85 40-Yard Dash, a 33.5-inch Vertical Jump, a 7.01 3-Cone Drill and a 9-foot-9 Broad Jump. To top it all off, he also recorded a beastly 44 reps on the Bench Press. It's difficult to quantify exactly how impressive these numbers are”

https://www.stack.com/a/small-school-star-justin-zimmer-might-be-the-most-athletic-300-pound-prospect-in-nfl-history

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2